1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Season Accommodation in Falls Creek

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by dani4159, Apr 22, 2012.

1. dani4159

dani4159 First Runs

My partner and i are working for different companies at Falls so are looking for an apartment/flat we can both live in and share with other people.

Does anyone know of any affordable accommodation on the mountain for staff?

Any help would be awesome

2. seantv91

seantv91 First Runs

Hi,
    My name is Felicity. My partner and I are in a similair situation to yours. We are both full time employee's of the Falls Creek Lift company. We have been searching for couple's accommodation at an affordable price for the season as well. We have been organizing possibly renting a house for the season in bogong village. The house is quite large, 3 brds, living room/kitchen, laundry, drying room, parking for cars etc. If rent is shared amoung a few people (maximum 6) it becomes very affordable for all. Would you guys be interested in such an option? Sean and I are open to all suggestions. Have you guys been successful in finding accommodation on the mountain? If so are you guys looking for any housemates? If interested in this rental property in Bogong feel free to contact me via email for more details.

Kind Regards
    Felicity & Sean

* mod's note *
    email address removed - please use the forum's private message function to exchange email address and contact details, otherwise you risk getting spammed

#2 seantv91, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013
  3. dani4159

dani4159 First Runs

Hey Felicity,

We would be very interested! Is there a link you could email me of the apartment and the associated costs? What did you go through to find the apartment? We haven't been able to find anything as we are currently both living in Canada so its very hard for us to call Australia and do research on the housing. I do however want to keep looking to see if there is anything avaliable on the mountain for a reasonable price. If we do find anything, we wont hesitate to get in contact with you.

Thanks
    Dani

* mod's note *
    email address removed - please use the forum's private message function to exchange email address and contact details, otherwise you risk getting spammed

#3 dani4159, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2013