Seeking companion(s) for NSW BC skiing this weekend!

mikeymike

Hard Yards
Mar 28, 2013
Hello fellow BC peoples

Im heading down to the Snowies this weekend for some backcountry skiing day trips and Im looking for some buddies.
I'll be heading up to Mt Tate from Guthega and/or South Ramshead region from Dead Horse Gap on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Open to snow camping if people are planning on setting up camp on the mountain (I have a 4 season tent, snow pegs etc)

I ski on AT ski's with dynafit bindings and skins, so anyone with a similar set-up or a splitboard would be best suited.

If you are planning a similar itinerary, or this sounds like something you want to do, let me know - simmodojo@gmail.com

firstlight

Addicted
Nov 17, 2010
Australia
Visit site
Splitfest is on this weekend so there will be s*&t loads of like minded people out there, touring mainly from Guth.
Head on down to Banjos on Friday to meet the festival hoards and grab some touring buddies there!

Most will be camping @ Island Bend so come and join in on the festivities!

http://www.splitfest.com.au/camping-areas.html

We are happy for any BC peoples to attend, not just Splitboarders

Last edited by a moderator:

tall_man

First Runs
Aug 8, 2013
Any idea about where splitfest peeps will be on Saturday night? (backcountry or drink fest at island bend?

To the OP, I'm likely to head down (injury allowing) and am likely to spend the saturday eve on the N/NNE facing slopes (in the trees) above Twynam Creek.

Might shoot an email later if there's not much else chitchat on here...

mikeymike

Hard Yards
Mar 28, 2013
Cheers firstlight, I'll be at Island Bend on one of the nights so I'll head to the designated camping area and keep my eyes peeled.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass