News Selwyn 24 Hour Ticket Blitz $39 - Fri 22 Feb

Sean Sunley

One of Us
Jun 1, 2017
Canberra
It’s on again, the Selwyn 24 Hour Ticket Blitz $39, this Fri 22 Feb.
Cheapest lift pass in Australia.
It may be two old chairs, a t-bar and a poma, but if you are a beginner skier it’s all you need.

Selwyn 24 Hour Ticket Blitz $39.jpg

Last edited:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Marty McSly

A brick propping up the furniture
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2011
Hunter Valley Whine Country, NSW
Grabbed a couple. I hope to get a few trips in this year, so Selwyn could be an option for an August weekend when Perisher's a zoo.

Mobile site didn't have the tickets though. I had to fire up my lappie and use the full site.

skichic

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
May 26, 2003
Never been to Selwyn, so why not? Bit of cheap fun. Done.

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
Just read the fine print...I think Saturdays are blacklisted.

Huh, I missed that - but then again, I wasn't going to be going there, so I didn't look too closely.

With all of these deals you have to do your due diligence. There is currently an offer going for Snowbird in Hotham, but it's only for very late season. If you had their social media on your feed, you could have got their rooms for far less this week, as they were doing a $160/n offer for a 4-bed room.

Shoey

Hard Yards
Aug 12, 2018
Sydney
Just read the fine print...I think Saturdays are blacklisted.

I bought this about a week ago, but now a bit nervous on how easy it would be to redeem. It says the redemption must be done 48h in advance and a printed voucher must be presented, does that imply you need to be there physically 48h beforehand - effectively locking you in for a whole weekend there and paying full price for the other 2 days passes?! :/ (Hopefully not, and that we can just call, book, and the voucher is just to present)

2019-08-05_19-48-19.png

skichic

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
May 26, 2003
I bought this about a week ago, but still not sure if it would be easy to redeem. It says the redemption must be done 48h in advance and a printed voucher must be presented, which implies you need to be there physically 48h beforehand. Effectively locks you in for a whole weekend there and paying full price for the other 2 days passes?! :/

2019-08-05_19-48-19.png
There’s a phone number, I’d ring and book. I have friends with the same voucher must give them a heads up.

art

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 24, 2004
I think what it means is that you need to buy the Groupon voucher at least 48 hours before.
Last year I brought one the day before and it was fine it's just that there is some delay in the system between Groupon sale and them getting a list of what was sold.

Reactions: nezumi and skichic

teleroo

<\unencrypted>
Ski Pass
Jun 19, 2019
Illawarra
I think what it means is that you need to buy the Groupon voucher at least 48 hours before.
Last year I brought one the day before and it was fine it's just that there is some delay in the system between Groupon sale and them getting a list of what was sold.
^^^^ yup this is the correct interpretation.

Reactions: nezumi and skichic
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass