49011343763_142f15bfa1_o.png

Meanwhile, in Melbourne and Sydney.....

Falling_Droplet

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 7, 2019
Ferny Grove, QLD
fernygroveweather.com
I am a bit disappointed with today, only a few drops from a nearby shower. I thought that I might get something, but I wasn't too hopeful after looking at this morning sounding.

A warm today with a maximum of 33.7 C and the temperature was variable from mid morning to mid afternoon. Dew point was stable and near average at around 15 C which rose to 19 C earlier in the afternoon. The dew point have remained stable at 18 C for the last few hours. Near average relative humidity today falling to a low of 35%. Light NW to NE winds this morning with some E to NE winds, variable in the late morning and early afternoon, E to SE in the afternoon and E to NE later in the afternoon and N to NE tonight.

Seabreezes

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 4, 2019
South West Rocks, NSW
1.0mm in the 24hrs to 9am this morning from a decaying rainband moving through overnight.

Obviously a long way from our region but some appreciation for the storms/rain well out west which were heavy enough in certain areas to cause a bit of flooding and provide some water in the rivers:
Initial Minor Flood Warning for the Warrego River (NSW)
at Fords Bridge
Issued at 6:37 am EDT on Monday 4 November 2019

Flood Warning Number: 1

MINOR FLOODING IS CURRENT AT FORDS BRIDGE

Heavy rainfall has been recorded across the Warrego River catchment during Sunday. Rainfall has eased since Monday morning.

Warrego River (NSW):
Minor flooding is occurring along the Warrego River (NSW).

The Warrego River at Fords Bridge Bywash is expected to remain above the minor flood level (1.70 m) Monday morning.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ken Kato

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 13, 2019
49012077833_6d80dd7536_c.jpg

And now we wait for the strong W to SW wind gusts to develop during the day today and elevated fire danger...
and the gusty southerly change due to surge up the coastal fringe and islands after that, which may or may not cause a roll cloud offshore or near the coast.
Some near, or south of the border might still get lucky with some activity on Tuesday.

Still looking very hot later this week especially away from the coast after the temporary cooldown on Wed.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass