1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Shuttle bus?

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by dmz, Aug 12, 2007.

1. dmz

dmz More cheeeese Gromit Ski Pass: Gold

Being a Hotham person I can jump on a bus and get to anywhere I need. I've recently heard that buller has a free shuttle bus service thats gets you to snow and shops etc. We are looking at maybe doing a stint in falls creek next year. Does Falls have the same sort of thing e.g. I can jump on a free bus that drops me to.from the lifts and accom and supermarkets? The last time I stayed at falls I had no choice but to walk a long way just to get a few basic groceries.

2. Apresski

Apresski Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

Yes the shuttlebus continuously roams around the village. The Gully chair also runs until 8pm for foot traffic free of charge.

3. dmz

dmz More cheeeese Gromit Ski Pass: Gold

Thank you. What year did they introduce the shuttlebus?

4. ausi ski bum

ausi ski bum A Local

It started in about 2000, origianly it was the Pope mobile but now they use one of the Yellow Snow Kats they purchased from Charlets Pass.

[​IMG]

It runs a circuit from the Bowl down to Albury Ski club, past Huski and up to Koki then Freauf then it turns back past Koki again, past Julians and turns down past the entry of the Cock and Bull at Pretty Valley, it goes around to Falls Creek Road again below Diana Lodge then heads back to the Bowl via the Hub Shops. It takes about 30 minutes so you can jump off at the hub and do your shopping and be out in tiime to catch it home again.

I used it Saturday to pick up some wine as it was raining to hard to walk down.

#4 ausi ski bum, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  5. JuJu

JuJu One of Us

Dickheads piss on the floor in that on Saturday nights [​IMG]

#5 JuJu, Aug 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013