1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Ski School Pricing

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by Scooter, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Scooter

Scooter One of Us

OK so everything (and I mean everything that I have seen at least ;)) states that the milo club was 92 for the half day. Paid that on day one (so little one can have lunch with the other kids etc.)

However then find out that a 12.00 pickup (no lunch) is $65. So thats $30+ for ~ 1Hr and a pie and chips (nice and healthy for the kids [​IMG]).

Suffice to say that I chose to pay the 65$ there after and feed the little one a nice healthy meal at a fraction of the cost. Now I got no issue per say if I had known the options upfront (thanks to the kind ticket person for mentioning the fact - I wonder how many do?) but thought it curious that it was not stated anywhere and thought I would share.

Who else was or wasn't aware of this pricing policy and what were your opinions?

TIA

#1 Scooter, Sep 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  2. Crystal

Crystal (Sly made me Cry) - Sand skier extraordinaire Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

mmmm I was aware of that and don't have any issues, we always choose the full day option though. The $30/hr probably covers their lunch and extra staff to take care of them for that time as the instructors generally go off for lunch then. Also the kids tend to have a break of about 90mins.

I don't agree with the pricing, but that's the deal.