Snow at Lake Mountain

Vermillion

Pool Room
Ski Pass
Nov 13, 2005
Cranhole, Melbourne, VIC
Yeah alright. I would be using the fan gun over the slug whenever possible, I would also have kept a % of the water supply spare or ensure it was re-filled with the current snowfalls so that I could run the fan gun.

The website said snowmaking was in progress yesterday and last night, yet I see no evidence of this? Of course it's much easier to keep tabs on a mountains snowmaking production when they have 1 gun set up in front of a snowcam
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricky12

First Runs
Jul 6, 2011
I am a dirty cheap spammer leaching off other peoples work. The world of normal people despise my very existence.

teckel

"I'm not a cat"
Ski Pass
Oct 16, 2004
Narbethong, Vic
www.mysticmountainsskihire.com.au
Check the predictions thread in the weather forum. I don't have any spare time at the moment, to even do that. School holidays means I'm really busy. No drying room or boot dryer turns that into frantic. Averaged 4 hours sleep a night for the last week of so (Sat night was 2 hours), trying to get things dry. 2 new boot dryers arriving Wednesday
smile.gif
air freighted out from Europe. Plaster completed in drying room today, together with the ceiling. Doors to go on tomorrow. Sparky also comes tomorrow to put in power points etc. Industrial fans come Wednesday, together with a heater on loan. So Wednesday night, I should be able to operate somewhat normally
biggrin.gif
I'll get 2 dehumidifiers next week and the 2nd washing machine too
biggrin.gif
Floor to be retiled & walls painted next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass