1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Snow Tour Operator to Falls Creek from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by Dos, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Dos

Dos One of Us

Hi guys. I'm wondering if there are any snow tour operators offering packaged bus transfer + accommodation + lift pass + ski hire operating from Melbourne to Falls Creek?

Comparable operators in Sydney that I'm talking about are OzSnow and SkiKaos who offer bus packages to Thredbo (or Perisher.)

SkiKaos offers a trip to Falls once a year from Sydney and Melbourne, but it'd be nice if there are other choices to compare with.

Thank you.

2. Apresski

Apresski Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

#2 Apresski, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
  3. Dos

Dos One of Us

Thank you. I'll check it out.

Anyone knows of more?

4. tr+h

tr+h One of Us

Do you need an operator?

We always put our own tour to falls together ourselves. Book everything by the inter-web-thingamy-jiggy!

We always fly into melbourne and stay at batman n Collins as it is across the road from spencer street(ie bus from airport and bus up to falls). Room booked via falls website. Ski hire and tickets from shop next door to where we stay. Nb no free plugs here!

It is pretty easy. If you have other questions, ask the forum

5. Dos

Dos One of Us

Thing is none of my friends from Sydney wants to go to Falls with me. Transport to/from Sydney/Albury isn't a problem, but accommodation will cost too much for me to stay alone -- and it won't be fun. Being with a tour group I can make some new friends within the group and board/ski together.

Anyway, a couple of friends are moving Mansfield for work next month so I guess Mt Buller will be the VIC choice for this season and leave Falls for later.

6. vet

vet One of Us

On FB, Hotham said they're offering a $399 season pass for unlimited bus rides to Hoth and FC from/to Mebourne. The FB link didn't work for me though. Maybe keep any eye out for it in case it suits anyone here.