Snowboard bags

skivet

Addicted
Sep 16, 2007
Gold coast
Good afternoon. I am hoping someone here may be able to help me. We are skiing in Canada then transferring possibly via Delta to Salt Lake City. I am wondering on baggage fees for snowboard bag less than 23 kg. The airline site is confusing. I have read that it would be included as a normal bag but then when you tick oversized ( in height ) I am quoted $230 dollars extra. Has anyone here done similar flight with delta before COVID.? Any help or experiences with other airlines transferring Canada to Usa would be greatly appreciated!

Donza

Dogs body...
Platinum
Apr 21, 2004
woonona
Reactions: qwill

michaelhou2016

First Runs
Jul 21, 2021
Good afternoon. I am hoping someone here may be able to help me. We are skiing in Canada then transferring possibly via Delta to Salt Lake City. I am wondering on baggage fees for snowboard bag less than 23 kg. The airline site is confusing. I have read that it would be included as a normal bag but then when you tick oversized ( in height ) I am quoted $230 dollars extra. Has anyone here done similar flight with delta before COVID.? Any help or experiences with other airlines transferring Canada to Usa would be greatly appreciated!
Noway, You have to pay the oversize charge.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass