1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Sold SOLD 29.5 Dynafit Titan Ultralight

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Rolo, May 6, 2018.

1. Rolo

Rolo One of Us

Posting for a friend...promise, I'm still telemarking (for now :whistle:)...

29.5 Dynafit Titan Ultralight, few days use in the shells and none on the liners. Comes with Dynafit and DIN/alpine sole plates. 332mm BSL.

$200...or make an offer? Postage probably around $30, or collect from Canberra (or Jindabyne once the white stuff comes (if you're willing to pay but wait!)).

Goski and piolet like this.
  2. philthree

philthree Hard Yards

Hi Rola - just confirming the sole length of the Dynafits 332mm. I am a mondo size 28 or euro 43.5 - so I figure these boots are couple sizes to big for me? Phil.

3. Rolo

Rolo One of Us

Yeah I reckon they would be - they're a fairly true to size 29.5...I'm a regulation US12 / EU 46 and can get my foot in them, but rather snugly. The owner runs a half to a full size smaller than me in running shoes, which also suggests they're true to size.

4. rob1928

rob1928 Early Days

Still available?

5. Goski

Goski Addicted

Methinks these are a bargain for one with generously sized appendages.

6. Rolo

Rolo One of Us

Yep, still available... One PM offer received though. Must be the fresh stuff making people open up the winter gear cupboard and thinking of upgrades

7. Rolo

Rolo One of Us

... Now under offer

8. Goski

Goski Addicted

Yes. A trip to the garage last night reveals an excess of straightish 180cm+ 75mm bound pattern base cambered touring skis. 160cm ones with more shape are needed for our teenagers but shorter xc skis with metal edges are rarely seen as used gear for sale. Most would be passed on to friends" kids. Or to petite grownup friends. We do keep some of our older gear to lend to friends who are trying out xc. Couple more years and our kids can take their pick.