Sold *SOLD* Rottefella Super Telemark cable binding 75mm *AS NEW never used* $100

stridercdh

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2011
Canberra
For sale is a Rottefella Super Telemark cable binding with 3-pin connection. The 'cables' are actually rods/hardwires. Comes with 10mm riser plates and mounting hardware.

As new conditon, only $100 (plus postage). Local pickup available. Worth $299 in stores. Mounted once but never used
DSC_0542.JPG
DSC_0543.JPG

More info:

https://www.bogong.com.au/rottefella-r-75mm-cable-binding-long.html

Last edited:

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Not your average unconventional eccentric.
Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
Melbourne, Lockdown-i-stan .
soundcloud.com
QUOTE="chriscross, post: 4672125, member: 9441"]Mr T ?
How about it @Mister Tee on XC Skis[/QUOTE]
Hi. Very tempting. I am looking at getting a full Telemark set up...... in 2022.

Ask me again in a month or two if you get no more bites. I want to get some intermediate level lessons this season but I am not at present or this year planning to buy new duck bill boots and new Annum BC XC skis which these bindings would match.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hi. I am interested. It is a bargain!. I do not have the money this week . I will have it by Tuesday June 1st.What boot size do these bindings match?. I am an EU 45 ski boot size. If you can hang on for a week or two then I will buy them. I am not a tyre kicker or a time waster.

Reactions: stridercdh

stridercdh

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2011
Canberra
Hi. I am interested. It is a bargain!. I do not have the money this week . I will have it by Tuesday June 1st.What boot size do these bindings match?. I am an EU 45 ski boot size. If you can hang on for a week or two then I will buy them. I am not a tyre kicker or a time waster.
Hi Mr T. They're sized for Mondo 26.0+ which is EU40 approx and larger so they'll fit your boots fine. I'll hold onto them for you. Should cost approx $15 for standard parcel post to Melbourne if you're happy to include that? So $115 total.

Are you sorting out your tele setup for this season? I'm using Annums myself.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hi Mr T. They're sized for Mondo 26.0+ which is EU40 approx and larger so they'll fit your boots fine. I'll hold onto them for you. Should cost approx $15 for standard parcel post to Melbourne if you're happy to include that? So $115 total.

Are you sorting out your tele setup for this season? I'm using Annums myself.

Hi. If the bindings and cables will fit a size EU 45 boot then I will purchase these with a view to starting a Telemark ski set up next year in 2022.
After almost zero skiing in 2020 due to no snow and an endless VIC. lockdown my skiing has gone backwards.

I need to build my basic XC skiing skills back up towards being ready to have some Telemark intermediate XC lessons this season.
I will purchase these bindings and sit on them until 2022 and then get Annum skis and a duck bill boot of some description. People tell me about the Garmont and/or Scott excursion boot . I am still not sold on a plastic boot. Fischer make a BCX 6 duckbill boot which is a softer and more of a XC ski kind of boot. Deep down I am not that interested in skiing steeps. I am a XC ski tourer at heart but want to be safer, more proficient and more confident on BC XC ski descents.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaeron

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hi @Mister Tee on XC Skis was it these bindings you wanted held? Or was it the Vice you were after.

Hi. I asked my Gear Guru, Doug at EMC ski shop and he said the $100 Rottefella ones would do what I want them to do for a Telemark ski set up so please hang onto them if they are still about. I can send payment next week on Tuesday. The VICE bindings have been sold but that is OK. Fortune favours the quick and the bold and the cashed up.

Last edited:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

stridercdh

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2011
Canberra
Hi. I asked my Gear Guru, Doug at EMC ski shop and he said the $100 Rottefella ones would do what I want them to do for Telemark ski set up so please hang onto them if they are still about. I can send payment next week on Tuesday. The VICE bindings have been sold but that is OK. Fortune favours the quick and the bold and the cashed up.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
I think this is this boot that EMC ski shop sell along with the Scott excursion for 75 mm 3 pin BC XC skiing. I will have to demo the plastic boot this season but this duck bill BC XC ski boot is a known quantity since it is the 3 pin duck bill equivalent of my Fischer NNN BC boots.

Fischer BCX 675 Waterproof 75mm Cross-Country Ski Boots | REI Co-op

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Hi.
@stridercdh .
PM your banking details please Sir, and I will do a direct deposit of AUD$115.00 on Tuesday next week.

I am coming around to the idea of a plastic Scott or Garmont excursion boots.

The right boot to drive the right ski and bindings and be capable of allowing an increase of control and matching skill level as I progress.
This is of course pending on local and international skiing being determined by plague restrictions.
If we stay locked up then I will have the money saved up for the whole rig by just cycling each day during lockdown and not spending money on anything else other than food.
The environment enjoys these lockdowns. The pall of smog over Melb. noticeably decreases .

stridercdh

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2011
Canberra
Hi.
@stridercdh .
PM your banking details please Sir, and I will do a direct deposit of AUD$115.00 on Tuesday next week.

I am coming around to the idea of a plastic Scott or Garmont excursion boots.

The right boot to drive the right ski and bindings and be capable of allowing an increase of control and matching skill level as I progress.
This is of course pending on local and international skiing being determined by plague restrictions.
If we stay locked up then I will have the money saved up for the whole rig by just cycling each day during lockdown and not spending money on anything else other than food.
The environment enjoys these lockdowns. The pall of smog over Melb. noticeably decreases .
Will do Mr. T. I hope you're keeping well during this lockdown.

Mister Tee on XC Skis

Ski Pass
Jul 29, 2015
soundcloud.com
Will do Mr. T. I hope you're keeping well during this lockdown.
I am back to cycling every day and dreaming of going skiing, swimming and surfing .....

or going anywhere really.

I am OK. We have done this 5 km local prison yard lockdown before....... :-0
I think it will make people get vaccinated ASAP and make the Vic. Govt. hurry up with building a proper quarantine centre. We can't keep going in and out of a level 4 or 5 lockdowns.
It is damaging to many facets of daily life esp. for those who live in small rural towns who have zero plague levels. It is a blunt instrument and should only be used as the last resort.

Moondog55

One of Us
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 2014
With a mortality of around 3% it's hardly a Plague but I too am sick of the constant lockdowns no matter how necessary they are.
I had to drive home from Falls to support my wife, because she can't cope on her own during the lockdown. So no stash at PV so far. $100- of fuel wasted

Moondog55

One of Us
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 2014
It's very bad in India but the mortality is still quite low compared to Yersinia Pestis, although we do have powerful antibiotics to counter Plague now.
The numbers are huge simply because there are so many people.

Moondog55

One of Us
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 2014
Open a new gear thread over at "Equipment" and talk about boot choice there.

stridercdh

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2011
Canberra
The bindings came today in the post. :) I am going to mount them onto some
new Madshus Annum skis and get an Excursion 3 pin Telemark
plastic boot from
Doug at EMC
ASAP.
He has put them aside for me.
I might even get to ski this winter in Lockdown-i-stan.
I 'll have all the gear
and no
idea !:rolleyes:
Glad it arrived promptly. I hope you enjoy it. The Excursion should be plenty of boot to drive the Annum and binding. Only reason I upgraded from the Excursion to the Syner-G was for versatility between resort and backcountry with a single pair of boots.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass