Travel Life Solo boarder: Hakuba, Myoko, Nozawa accomodation call out

Fancy_Pants

Addicted
Jan 29, 2010
Arriving Hakuba Jan 31 and flying out of Tokyo Feb 10 (unless I get snowed in ;)). I’ll be kicking things off in Hakuba for the first few days then I’ll head wherever is looking snowiest.

I’m sorted for accom for the first few days but I’d love to get recommendations on places to stay where other core riders stay, especially those keen on BC. My buddy pulled the pin on this trip so I’m seeking riding partners. This is only my second Japan trip but I’ll arrive fully equipped with a split setup, keen to explore . Cheers

Shrike

Addicted
Jan 1, 2018
SE Melbourne
Will be in Hakuba 2nd to 8th Feb with my partner and 3 friends always happy to meet new people :) feel free to pm me for fb details if you like

Crispy013

One of Us
Jun 6, 2010
Port Macquarie, NSW
Arriving Hakuba Jan 31 and flying out of Tokyo Feb 10 (unless I get snowed in ;)). I’ll be kicking things off in Hakuba for the first few days then I’ll head wherever is looking snowiest.

I’m sorted for accom for the first few days but I’d love to get recommendations on places to stay where other core riders stay, especially those keen on BC. My buddy pulled the pin on this trip so I’m seeking riding partners. This is only my second Japan trip but I’ll arrive fully equipped with a split setup, keen to explore . Cheers
For 10 days, I’d stick with just Hakuba. So much BC options. Do you have a car?

Fancy_Pants

Addicted
Jan 29, 2010
I did 9 days in Hakuba last winter so considering heading wider to Myoko/Madarao or Nozawa. Depends a lot on snow.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass