some suggestions to Baw Baw after my first visit

maomaomaisy

First Runs
Jul 17, 2007
melbourne
I had a great time skiing in Baw Baw over the weekend. That was my first time to Baw Baw and I think it is a great little resort. Thinking about some suggestions:
1. Staff in Ski Hire could be more friendly and patient, especially to those first timers. I saw some staff treat first timer very badly and unpatiently.
2. Why is the ski hire on second floor?
3. They could put more signs on the mountain, I mean, when skiing among the trees, it's easy to get lost.
4. the baw baw website could be better, hard to find the village map and open hours.

Claude Cat

On my bike
Platinum
Jul 6, 2001
Canterbury, Vic
I think the web site has gone backwards with this years version.
Otherwise, I think they are struggling to get staff at the moment.
The guy on the first shift for Maltese T-bar was dreadfully hung over (he had to sit down every 5 or 10 minutes)!
Overall I thought Baw Baw facilities had improved (this year is the first time in about few years I've been). The ticket office, ski patrol buildings look great and functional.

adminvb

First Runs
Nov 11, 2013
Biggest suggestion is bring back Big Hill Platter. Its just sitting there looking so upset
frown.gif

Last edited:

punter

First Runs
May 27, 2001
melbourne
Claude The guy on the first shift for Maltese T-bar was dreadfully hung over (he had to sit down every 5 or 10 minutes)! [/quote said:
laugh.gif

Obviously a boarder- bloody girl!

Last edited by a moderator:

snOWFAlls

First Runs
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
i know it's not beginner friendly, but i reckon the t-bars should go faster. they go slow damn slow.
at least if it was only the maltese one and the summit could still go slow

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass