Suggestion....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultrasteez

A Local
Ski Pass
Jun 8, 2016
In the spirit of creating a good culture on the forums, ive noticed that when blatent personal attacks occur often a number of people like the post before deletion by mods.
I am wondering about if there needs to be some ramifications for people who ‘like’ posts that are deleted by mods because they clearly abusive, nasty and personal post toward another poster.

Why? I think you need to be responsible for what you ‘like’ because liking abusive posts goads and encourages people who are being poorly behaved towards others and adds to the insult from others creating a pack bullying mentality, you become complicit in the bullying.

Anyways interested in peoples thoughts.

Legs Akimbo

Grumblebum
Ski Pass
Mar 3, 1999
Coastal suburban boonies.
In the spirit of creating a good culture on the forums, ive noticed that when blatent personal attacks occur often a number of people like the post before deletion by mods.
I am wondering about if there needs to be some ramifications for people who ‘like’ posts that are deleted by mods because they clearly abusive, nasty and personal post toward another poster.

Why? I think you need to be responsible for what you ‘like’ because liking abusive posts goads and encourages people who are being poorly behaved towards others and adds to the insult from others creating a pack bullying mentality, you become complicit in the bullying.

Poor baby.

Doonks

Let's cook!
Ski Pass
Jul 17, 2000
Mulgrave, VICTORIA

My thoughts are that you impose bullying on other people more often than most.

Thank you for highlighting the need for stronger and more direct ramifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass