1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Car Pool Taking a car to Mt Buller tomorrow afternoon from Melbourne if anybody requires a lift

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by Agent86, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Agent86

Agent86 First Runs

Hey, I posted earlier asking for transport advice or a lift, but in the end decided to rent a car and drive myself.

I'll be departing Melbourne airport about 12pm on the 31st, and driving to Buller via Mansfield. Happy to make a short detour if need be.

I'll also be driving back down on the 4th of Sept, departing about 12pm.

If anybody requires a lift either way, I'd be happy for the company.

(I tried to get on boardlift, but their site apparently is down for maintenance)

I'll check back here from time to time, or you can email me directly on tv18766@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Stratus likes this.
  2. system32

system32 First Runs

Would if i could. Close but i cnat

3. kimberlee81

kimberlee81 One of Us Ski Pass: Silver

Going up for the water-skiing...?