Tasmanian Forum Mod

Ben Lomond Brad

Part of the Furniture
Jun 24, 2002
Tasmania
Yes, for some strange reason Ian D has asked me to do it
biggrin.gif

So, let's just try to keep threads on topic and stay friendly with everyone. Remember Ben lomond is only a little hill
wink.gif

Ben Lomond Snow Condition Reports should be just that.

Ben Lomond Infrastructure is about all those things we would like to see done better, and all those things that we all think are being done well now, as well as some snowmaking dreams thrown in there too.

Use the Ben Lomond Bliss threads for general Ben Lomond chatter.

Mawson should be all about Mt Mawson, and hopefully a few more will start some more Mawson threads.

And, if you can't find anywhere to put your question or comment, start a new thread.

If you have any issues with what someone else has posted, please use the report post function, and I will have a look at it as soon as I can.

Above all, have fun, create some positive discussions and let's get the message out there that Ben Lomond is a great place to ski and snowboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogong

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Jun 16, 2005
More woke than thou.
www.australianmountains.com
Kids, remember that Brad is a professional grumpy pants. He bosses people around for a living.

Seriously, congratulations on the promotion Brad, you have been a great advocate for all things related to Tasmanian snow.
clap.gif

Ms Gums

One of Us
May 28, 2005
And remember kiddies, he has two heads and that means two sets of eyes to keep an eye on you all.
tongue.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass