1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Telemark lessons in season 2016

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by Moondog55, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

So will there be any instructors there this year and will there be enough interest in Telemark to get group lessons organised on a regular or even semi regular basis
    My technique needs help; a lot of it and I'd like to get enough improvement to actually ski black on the odd occasion but to ski blue all day every day is the real goal

2. Ziggy

Ziggy A Local Ski Pass: Gold

It's been two or three years since they ran group sessions? ie. timetabled them.

There's usually someone who can give tele lessons. Used to be run first thing and if there was only one punter, and that was usually the case, you got an hour, and spent most of it unlearning your bad habits.

3. Moondog55

Moondog55 One of Us

2014 they were only held after lunch at 1330, but you booked and paid for a group lesson and got 1on1 for an hour
    Was good value but I got a different instructor each time which wasn't as good as having the same person for each lesson session