Review Telemark Pyrenees on-line Experience

ocker

Hard Yards
Feb 28, 2002
Melbourne
www.kiewaview.com
I have purchased 4 sets of skis, bindings & skins from Telemark Pyrenees. Excellent and cost effective service. With my last package on end of season clearance I purchased bindings where my boots were the smallest that wound fit. Due to a minor mounting error the bindings just missed my boots sometimes. I contacted Telemark Pyrenees hoping at best they would refund me enough to have a local ski shop in Australia make the adjustment needed. Within hours they offered to send me a new pair of skis almost identical but a more expensive model pre drilled for my bindings, and I could keep the original ones. A week later the replacement skis arrived, I moved the bindings across to the new skis, and the fit was perfect like my previous 3 pairs. What extraordinary customer service. It gives me so much confidence to buy from Telemark Pyrenees in the future and to recommend them.

Heinz

Fully vaccinated but nowhere to go
Ski Pass
Oct 14, 2005
Adelaide
x 3. Only used them a couple of times, but service was excellent and they respond very quickly.

Heinz

Fully vaccinated but nowhere to go
Ski Pass
Oct 14, 2005
Adelaide
Sounds good.is it just for knee droppers?

Not at all. I got alpine skis with touring bindings mounted and skins cut to fit. Also ordered a ski bag. They sent the wrong one, but when I let them know they quickly sent out the right one.

Hully

One of Us
May 6, 2004
Kiewa Valley
I remember a few years back my brother getting bindings in 5 days from order.....Toulouse to Frankston! Purchased boots and bindings from them over a number of years and always superb service.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

oreo

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 15, 2007
www.skidescent.com
Yep TP is great.
Snowinn or konrad otherwise
Haven't had to have a problem solved yet.

Yeah, with the exchange rate and postage costs and minus the VAT, the euro stores are really good value. I've bought stuff from
sport-conrad, telemark-pyrenees, exxpozed which I recommend whole heartedly.

Snowinn and associated stores (trekkinn etc) can be good, but I've also noticed that the pricing can be wildly different when you select the different virtual country stores (shipping to the USA can reduce the price of a product by hundreds) - I hate that!

Reactions: piolet

piolet

Better make it three
Ski Pass
May 27, 2004
in the cupboard covered in dust
Yeah, with the exchange rate and postage costs and minus the VAT, the euro stores are really good value. I've bought stuff from
sport-conrad, telemark-pyrenees, exxpozed which I recommend whole heartedly.

Snowinn and associated stores (trekkinn etc) can be good, but I've also noticed that the pricing can be wildly different when you select the different virtual country stores (shipping to the USA can reduce the price of a product by hundreds) - I hate that!
I have ony used snowinn once on some sales stuff - nice cheap dynafits :)

satanas

Addicted
May 26, 2005
TP have special ordered spare parts for me a couple of times which were unobtainable otherwise, and sometimes delivery can be amazingly fast. I ordered on Friday afternoon once and the goods arrived the following Monday morning(!).Highly recommended, but sometimes things sell out fast during the northern winter; it's annoying to have to wait an extra year for the next production run, not that that's TP's fault.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass