1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

The Best Instructor?

Discussion in 'Falls Creek' started by 2leftfeet, Sep 5, 2007.

1. 2leftfeet

2leftfeet First Runs

Wondering if anyone can throw me any leads on this.

Went for my first snowboard lessons at Falls Creek last weekend (1-2 Sep) and was taught by the same instructor. His name tag says 'Chris' and he was an awesome instructor and was ridiculously patient with me. Was planning to head up there before the season ends if I can get a lesson from him again. I gave the snowsports school a call and was told that there was no such snowboarding instructor despite me arguing so.

Unless 'Chris' is a figment of my imagination, could anyone throw a lead on a snowboard instructor in Falls Creek, tall and light-haired, late 20s-early 30s, who uses a Nitro snowboard.

Otherwise, any great recommendations on snowboard instructors on Falls Creek will be welcomed!

Cheers!
    Wen - the 2 left-footer.

2. Apresski

Apresski Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

There was an instructor at Falls Creek last year called Chris Hayes. I am not sure whether he teaches boarding aswell. The age and description matches.May not be th same one. Good luck.

PM for more info

3. CarveMan

CarveMan Pool Room Ski Pass: Gold

AFAIK Chris Hayes is only a ski instructor, and when I saw him yesterday he had pretty dark hair so I doubt he's the one we're looking for.