Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
Still boiling drinking water. It tastes pretty putrid:eek:
I had to fight dad to buy water in canberra... heard Jindy has sold out. he shrugged and said so... just boil it. I said it woudl still taste foul just not make you sick!

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
wonder where the women with the trailer and the son is going... she caused an uproar on faccy.

William1434

First Runs
Aug 12, 2020
Where is a motorcycle friendly place that's "free" To camp?
40oTsvu.jpg

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
? What happened
A women living the van life with her kid asking for a place to shower... peeps weren't happy. my mum was horrified she was compromising her kids hygiene! Im like she's not she is trying to shower! (she could access showers elsewhere, apparently jindy are heathens for not supplying them)

Reactions: piolet

Donza

Dogs body...
Platinum
Apr 21, 2004
woonona
A women living the van life with her kid asking for a place to shower... peeps weren't happy. my mum was horrified she was compromising her kids hygiene! Im like she's not she is trying to shower! (she could access showers elsewhere, apparently jindy are heathens for not supplying them)
We had huge issues in the van park with people showering that weren't staying there.
Filthy pricks.

Reactions: Sir Surfalot

telecrag

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Oct 12, 2007
Just to give it the vibe

Don't be a sheeple! They are trying to close society down, and keep you in your houses, so you don't see the 5G receptors they are fitting to all the cow anus's, which will be activated after they inject everyone with a "vaccine" and turn you all into mindless zombies! You cant trust the media! You can only trust a nutmeg on the internet, that me, your messiah!

Snow Blowey

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jan 7, 2004
Dubbo NSW

Its nothing for us to go a week without showering on our van trips. In winter its no biggy. HUmans did OK before we had bathrooms and houses and stuff.

nfip

Cold 'n Rusty
Ski Pass
Jul 24, 2006
Yuin Country
What the less than 3k, assuming every Jindy resident, including kids, semiors etc is a member, of the 30k members?
I had a bloke from SYd giving me an absolute gobfull few weeks back in our town Facey page for raising concerns about .... blokes from Sydney here during the first lockdown. #stay home .
Now we see the Huski case and its , well you know ....
stay safe peeps and do the right things.

Balsta

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 11, 2012
Its nothing for us to go a week without showering on our van trips. In winter its no biggy. HUmans did OK before we had bathrooms and houses and stuff.

I shower with scented baby wipes when I’m camping. I give my feet, underarms and crouch a scrub with them after a hard days skiing. It seems to do the trick, although I’m on my own so no one to tell me otherwise.

Donza

Dogs body...
Platinum
Apr 21, 2004
woonona
its actually a covid thing. a few places are shut. and the caravan parks have banned outsiders paying, that was her issue.
Plus the outsiders abused the privilege.
The joint used to be trashed overnight.
The van park nuked all the old codes people used to use.

Reactions: Ozgirl

Zimbooo

One of Us
Nov 20, 2017
Our dogs are barking non stop at the barking dogs from the airbnb opposite who have come from NSW more than a week ago. Wonder if they know something (We are SE Qld residents) ? LOL

Reactions: nfip and dawooduck

dawooduck

relaxed and comfortable
Ski Pass
Oct 26, 2002
Mountains
As I gaze upon the distant shore, high upon my lofty perch, gently caressed by clear showering waters sourced from the sky and warmed by the sun, below sits the brightly lit encampment of the people known as Jindabinians.

Their lot is not an easy one so gaze upon I do, occasionally visited by hardy campers from the Northlands who regale us with tales of great cities with a harried tone.

There is unrest in the peasant camp, they appear to be scattering to points unknown.

Come the Spring a great calm will once again descend.

Such is life in these wind swept hills and tussock covered valleys.

You may even see an emu in an occasional moment of serenity.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass