The Jindabyne thread..

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

BlueHue

One of Us
Ski Pass
Apr 17, 2003
South of Cooma
Hhmm odd information has come to me today in relation to NSW skiing. It could be nothing.... or something big. I've not heard enough to really know. I know my post is cryptic and I cant/wont say more based on what ive heard, just had to get it off my chest.

ecowain

One of Us
Ski Pass
Ski Pass
Apr 14, 2003
Mount Victoria, NSW
Hhmm odd information has come to me today in relation to NSW skiing. It could be nothing.... or something big. I've not heard enough to really know. I know my post is cryptic and I cant/wont say more based on what ive heard, just had to get it off my chest.
Very cryptic :)

I’m going to guess that Thredbo has banned skiing? Snowboards only?

snowgum

A Local
Ski Pass
May 4, 1999
vic
They’ve banned Victorians from NSW fields - I mean it’s busy enough already? :oops:

Reactions: RustyJ and fenrir

Principal Douglas

Metal Guy
Ski Pass
Mar 21, 2002
Orange, NSW
Everyone must talk with an atrocious Austrian accent, to improve the vibe

65e134ea-0e42-4311-a323-04853aed9e89_text.gif

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Nidecker

A Local
Ski Pass
Aug 5, 2009
Alpine the dark side of snowboarding
So you heard about it too hey? I reckon its more likely just a rumour. National parks would never do that.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

skull

A Local
Ski Pass
Jun 4, 2017
booking systems

Jacko4650

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2014
Any snow in Jindy expected today? BOM using snow flake icon. Always love seeing pics of town under a bit of white.
Went into Jindy twice today to thaw out. Sunny and 7 degrees first visit, sunny and 11 degrees last visit. I kid you not, 1klm out of town the snow flakes start hitting the windscreen, coming up the Alpine Way was beautiful; clouds of snow coming down the valley, huge flakes, lots of terrorists pulling over to take photos - you know the deal, winter wonderland.

fenrir

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 23, 2010
Road down from Canberra there was a light but steady flow of traffic.

Which fucking idiot decided it was ok to leave a stretch of road from cooma to jindy with no lines? Going to cause major headaches on the long weekend.

• Wow
Reactions: skifree

Billy_Buttons

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Mar 25, 2011
Road down from Canberra there was a light but steady flow of traffic.

Which effing idiot decided it was ok to leave a stretch of road from cooma to jindy with no lines? Going to cause major headaches on the long weekend.
That's usually an annual event.

Jacko4650

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 15, 2014
Hope the new half built library is anchored down well. Anyone been past this morning??
Now you are making me worried about my garden shed containing way too much stuff for it's 'temporary' purpose. By this time of the year, I was supposed to have a commercial shed built. Best go for a look-seek tomoz.

Reactions: Marty McSly

skichanger

A Local
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 2012
chaletmyoko.com
DH drove from Sydney arriving at Berridale at 3am. I gather it was a bit of a wild and windy trip. I am sure I will hear more when he gets up. I am in Japan at the moment so not experiencing it first hand.

Reactions: climberman
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass