The weather photos/videos thread.

Seafm

Too far from the snow
Ski Pass
Jun 5, 2014
Cairns, Queensland
I couldn't find the original sunset/sunrise thread so I'll just leave this here. Sunrise at Trinity Beach yesterday morning:)
IMG-20200608-WA0000.jpg

Steve777

One of Us
Jul 4, 2019
Artarmon, Sydney North Shore
The weather’s not doing much in Sydney at the moment. I’ve had a look through some of my old storm photos. I found this one from December 2014, a vintage month for storms in the Sydney area. This storm is passing over Western Sydney, seen from Hobartville (near Richmond and North of the storm track) on the afternoon of December 7, 2014:

06-B027-A6-C498-4-BD3-B1-D9-FBE66-E24-DC31.jpg

T
his would have been posted on Weatherzone at the time.

Orebound

Storm Tourist
Ski Pass
Jul 4, 2019
Darwin NT
Anyone have the latest Gopro hero 9?
And if you do, your thoughts please?
Yeah ive got a couple. If you have the 8 then not alot of change but for the forward facing screen which I disable anyway to preserve battery life.
Stabilisation is excellent and perhaps a slight improvement on the 8 with horizon levelling etc.
The biggest improvement on the 8 is much better battery life.
The 5k resolution though not overly practical in real terms does serve to give a bit more crop and pan/zoom capability on a 4k editing timeline however so is certainly a nice addition in that regard.

Great camera.

Eddy

One of Us
Jul 4, 2019
Port Stephens
Yeah ive got a couple. If you have the 8 then not alot of change but for the forward facing screen which I disable anyway to preserve battery life.
Stabilisation is excellent and perhaps a slight improvement on the 8 with horizon levelling etc.
The biggest improvement on the 8 is much better battery life.
The 5k resolution though not overly practical in real terms does serve to give a bit more crop and pan/zoom capability on a 4k editing timeline however so is certainly a nice addition in that regard.

Great camera.

Well I ended up getting one for Xmas, just waiting on some accessories and storms to arrive so I can give it a red hot workout.

Reactions: Seabreezes
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass