Snow Report Thredbo 2021 Trip Reports, Pics, Updates and Conditions.

skull

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 4, 2017
Well it was time to jump in the van and head back to home and work tomorrow. Has a fantastic 9 days although wasn’t much snow till today.

Had a blast skiing with @Snow Blowey and family today and yesterday. After master skull finished dev squad today we went up and got laps again with them till the end.

The snow storm coming through today had great pockets all over the shop and well with the promise of similar tomorrow I ended up calling to work and saying “I can’t make it back on Monday and I’ll be there on Tuesday”. So the young bloke and I are getting in a bonus day with mrs skull and miss skull deciding they didn’t want to hang around and went home (luckily we had both cars here)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Overnight should be good. I just hope they or frontal isn't too bad.

On the bright side at least I don't have to ride in the rain as much as you. Less premium but more epic
Ahhh but sexy sexy raincoats!!! ;)

LMB

Old but definitely not Crusty!
Ski Pass
May 6, 2010
Perth
Wouldn't be too bad for teaching boarding. They really sick for teaching tele, your guests can't see what your doing with you legs.
I was being facetious.
Do Not Like.
Yeah, I can see how they’d suck for Tele!

Scoober

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 12, 2014
Gosford
I now reckon they'll aim for opening Supertrail on Kosi this week rather than just top part of snowgums. Let's wait and see.
I think they'll get it there. Temps are good all week for snowmaking. Groomer working next to Kareela atm.

sastrugi

I Can't Explain
Ski Pass
Jul 5, 2001
Taungurung Country
I propose that all forumites ski with underpants on the outside, like superheroes, as a way of identifying each other.

I have mine on order, a size up to go over my ski pants LOL

13219960-7003567-image-m-6_1557270848399.jpg

silva

One of Us
Ski Pass
Feb 1, 2006
NSW
Well it was time to jump in the van and head back to home and work tomorrow. Has a fantastic 9 days although wasn’t much snow till today.

Had a blast skiing with @Snow Blowey and family today and yesterday. After master skull finished dev squad today we went up and got laps again with them till the end.

The snow storm coming through today had great pockets all over the shop and well with the promise of similar tomorrow I ended up calling to work and saying “I can’t make it back on Monday and I’ll be there on Tuesday”. So the young bloke and I are getting in a bonus day with mrs skull and miss skull deciding they didn’t want to hang around and went home (luckily we had both cars here)
I thought I was seeing your vans twin in the carpark this morning - but glad to hear you snuck in a extra day. We should put up a reserved sign.

Reactions: skull

lewis

Addicted
Jan 25, 2018
Groomer has pushed out the bumps at the bottom of Kossie. Looks thin but a few more nights of snowmaking should do it. Not there so not sure how past the bend looks.
Past the bend is a bit dodgy with quite a bit of dirt showing through. But snowmaking this week may get it open by the weekend.

lewis

Addicted
Jan 25, 2018
Made it down and excited to ski for the next 3 days, hopefully some more terrain opens up
Today the snow felt very dry and made the skiing great despite the reported 5cm. Even terrain like the bowl which usually would be skied out and not particularly nice by midday at the latest was nice on last runs because of how good the condition of the snow was. Even if Kosi doesn't open, if the snow condition is anything like today, it'll be a very good few days.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass