Thredbo bouquets and brickbats

Brimmo

Hard Yards
Apr 13, 2017
What was the outcome of the Keith Wass a.k.a. Chewbacca / Rastafarian altercation with the GM of Thredbo Jordan Rogers ?

Last edited:

Snow Blowey

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jan 7, 2004
Dubbo NSW
If you are on the Thredbo mailing list a survey is out now. Fill it in with your suggestions in the last question. It accepts very long answers, I found :)

Couldn't tolerate the social media oriented questions at the beginning so binned it. So many questions with no appropriate answer for me to tick.

So this is for whoever runs the bakery. Put a shit tonne of bacon and eggs on the hotplate of a morning. Half the farkers in the queue want one so why make them to order and have everyone clog up the shop for 30 minutes. And ditch the short cut bacon - the flavour comes from the bit that is missing from the short cut.

Untele-whippet

beard stroker
Ski Pass
Jul 13, 2006
Burnt Downs, Blue Mtns, 1100M.
Couldn't tolerate the social media oriented questions at the beginning so binned it. So many questions with no appropriate answer for me to tick.

So this is for whoever runs the bakery. Put a shit tonne of bacon and eggs on the hotplate of a morning. Half the farkers in the queue want one so why make them to order and have everyone clog up the shop for 30 minutes. And ditch the short cut bacon - the flavour comes from the bit that is missing from the short cut.
I ticked “no telemarkers”.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Untele-whippet

beard stroker
Ski Pass
Jul 13, 2006
Burnt Downs, Blue Mtns, 1100M.
4CF6FC52-4D11-45DD-9A2B-F37BD8D66034.jpeg

Townsend

One of Us
Ski Pass
Ski Pass
Mar 28, 2014
I thought it worth going through the survey just so I could actually fill the area that asked what my thoughts are. It is not often that Thredbo asks their customers what they think and I decided I couldn’t let that chance go by.

NewTurns

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 30, 2013
Sydney

Had one this morning. Was pretty good I thought.

Reactions: Untele-whippet

climberman

CloudRide1000 Legend
Ski Pass
Jul 24, 2000
the sunny illawarra

Give it another go.
Most questions are simply typical big business feedback questions. They obviously recognise that their website and estore have been woeful and are after feedback on them too (website improved, estore stilll..... estore) the chance to actually provide lengthy feedback to a place you go to all the time is rare. Take it.

Reactions: Majikthise

Snow Blowey

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Jan 7, 2004
Dubbo NSW
Done.

I mentioned that the lift loads need some work. So silly to have an area like Merrits (beginner) with a sloping queue. I know it makes my day stressful having to constantly monitor and assist the young'n. Also seeing others in the same struggle.

Brimmo

Hard Yards
Apr 13, 2017
I asked this in October:
What was the outcome of the Keith Wass a.k.a. Chewbacca / Rastafarian altercation with the GM of Thredbo Jordan Rogers ?
This was answered immediately with:
Held over till November.

by:
#507skinavy, Oct 14, 2017
(thank you)

I found this online:

but it does not really answer any questions.

I am also interested to learn if there was any determination from the court and if there was any criticism of Thredbo GM Jordan Rodgers' actions or decision.

Last edited:
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass