1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Thredbo - lockers to store skis

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by andrewc, Jul 2, 2009.

1. andrewc

andrewc First Runs

Are there any lockers hire in Friday Flat or Village Terminal for skis storage overnights? ... because I don't want to take the skis back and forth each day to the slopes...

Anyone knows?

2. Whiteman

Whiteman A Local Ski Pass: Gold

Yes, there are lockers at both locations but with the shuttle bus service, it's no biggie to load you skis on the back.

3. cutiepie

cutiepie First Runs

Yes. lock it up! We do that every time, it sure makes life easier esp. at the end of the day when you are sore and tired. Where you will be staying mattere esp if you have to walk some distance to the shuttle bus service. If you plan to take lessons, Friday Flat would be better as most lessons start there. They also have lockers for ski boots, etc but if the snow is quite wet and you think you'll be be having fun tumbling on the snow, you might be better off taking it back to the hotel to get it dried. Have fun!

4. K10

K10 Hard Yards

I was told they are expensive - my mate put his in for a wax and left them overnight as it was the same price!!!!

5. cutiepie

cutiepie First Runs

Get the locker from Thredbo shop not through the ski service shop. The longer you hire the locker the cheaper it becomes. Not worthwhile for a day or two but if you struggle with walking on your ski boots, top it up with carrying a pair of skis - the money is well worth spending. Sorry but I cannot remember the price of the lockers.