1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Thredbo to bullocks flat?

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by weekender, May 19, 2009.

1. weekender

weekender Hard Yards

Does a shuttle bus run from Thredbo to the ski tube?

We are staying on mountain at Thredbo for a week without a car and want to skip over to Perisher for a day or two.

2. oreo

oreo One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

Not that I am aware.

3. rugbyskier

rugbyskier One of Us

The bus companies like Murrays and Greyhound have stop at the Skitube on the way to Thredbo and back down the mountain, but I'm not sure if the timetable would be suitable.

I think that the Novotel at Lake Crackenback has a shuttle to Thredbo but that may only be for guests.

4. weekender

weekender Hard Yards

Kinda sux to have two mountains so close to each other without any way to get between them without a car.......

5. AlexN

AlexN First Runs

lets just hope the seasons good enough to ride between then ayy..... bit of a hike tho too

6. snow king

snow king First Runs

Weekender- you may want to see if Snow Link will do it. They dont have a specified service however they offer services from Jindabyne to Thredbo via Ski tube so they may be willing to do it the other way if you asked. Otherwise i'm not aware of any other alternatives.