1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Thredders 2nd september to 7th September

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by captain, Aug 21, 2007.

1. captain

captain Hard Yards

If you have checked Frogs website, the 2nd looks like it will be a nice day, anyone keen to hook up after that day (as it looks like it will be a bluebird bit of powder day) for a ski and a drink?

2. 10legs

10legs One of Us

hey all,

I was in Thredbo for SIC, but didn't get to meet anyone! I was at Circular Quay for Sydney drinks and didn't get to the bar. So figure to eventually meet a few mooshers.

Will be around Thredbo from 2 - 9. Will keep watching this thread for updates and hope to bump into some of you then.

10legs

3. captain

captain Hard Yards

oi ten legs, would like to hook up for a few lines mate, me and my bro will be there, don't worry we are both married so will not be trying to get down your pants or anything.

4. 10legs

10legs One of Us

[​IMG] oh! how can a girl resist!

how about a moosh meet up point then onnnnnn Tuesday? r u online down there? I'll drop in to this thread Monday night and see if any changes.

#4 10legs, Aug 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  5. captain

captain Hard Yards

Yup will be on line down there, watch this space

6. VSG

VSG Crayon Master Moderator Ski Pass: Gold

Thursday will be the big one, as in best day to ski.
    Maybe Weds, if you don't mind wind. Because Frog says:

Sun 2 moderate WNW winds, cloudy with light scattered showers at times, some snow falling on the higher areas overnight

Mon 3 moderate to strong SE-SSE winds, snowfalls developing early to around 1300m and easing overnight (5-15cm)

Tue 4 strong E-ESE winds turning ENE later, snowfalls continuing above 1450m - possibly heavy at times (15-20cm)

Wed 5 moderate N-NNW winds, fine and sunny day

ski.com.au says:
    Sunday <2cm
    Monday 2-5cm
    Tuesday <2cm