Question Tinder Ads

Sean Sunley

One of Us
Jun 1, 2017
Canberra
On the weekend I noticed Thredbo has Tinder ads on its lift poles including Friday Flat. I didn't like it but am I an old wowser?

Born2ski

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Aug 29, 2006
Brisbane
Is Tinder an illegal business ? Was there inappropriate pictures for children to see ?

If the answer is "No" then I don't see a problem.

db2567

One of Us
Apr 5, 2018
I'm down here for the week but looked at the events calendar only to discover that it is uni week and tinder week.
Husband didn't want to come so felt that i had to tell him .
It's also the last day for potential instructors training.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

spaz

Hard Yards
Jul 19, 2007
NSW
From past experience (pre 2017) Tinder is useless in Thredbo as is any other dating app.

Village is too small and people aren’t there long enough for a match to make contact.
If your there to “find” that special someone it’s more convenient to walk into a bar.

Reactions: Apresski

skinavy

One of Us
Ski Pass
Feb 7, 2001
Canberra, ACT
From past experience (pre 2017) Tinder is useless in Thredbo as is any other dating app.

Village is too small and people aren’t there long enough for a match to make contact.
If your there to “find” that special someone it’s more convenient to walk into a bar.
Well as someone who met their spouse that way(ie walking into the Schuss), I can say it works.

telecrag

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Oct 12, 2007
Well its been a while since "what happens in Thredbo, stays in Thredbo". But same same?

Darb

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
May 19, 2002
Perth most of the time
On the weekend I noticed Thredbo has Tinder ads on its lift poles including Friday Flat. I didn't like it but am I an old wowser?

Why didn’t you like it ?

It’s just a dating app. No different to singles night at the bar, or bachelors n spinsters ball or whatever ...

Maybe grinder is more your speed and heteronormative values are offensive!? (I jest)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass