Question Treble Cone Ticket Queries

rickau

Hard Yards
Apr 13, 2010
Anyone used the Juicy Ski4free at treblecone offer? It says on their site you need to be with a friend in order to claim the free tickets. Although it doesn't say they need to buy a ticket of their own. Anyone had any experience with this? My friend is already working at TC so he doesn't need a ticket.

pedub

One of Us
Jul 26, 2015
Anyone used the Juicy Ski4free at treblecone offer? It says on their site you need to be with a friend in order to claim the free tickets. Although it doesn't say they need to buy a ticket of their own. Anyone had any experience with this? My friend is already working at TC so he doesn't need a ticket.

I think 2 tickets need to be purchased to get the deal

I.e. Its actually buy one, get one free

mauricem

Addicted
Jun 27, 2010
Sunshine Coast
Last time I used it was 2017, back then the deal was you needed 2 people when collecting the car but no problems getting single passes. That was before they made you rock up each day for a new ticket.

N0frilz

Addicted
Jul 13, 2015
When ever I did it you only had to have two people when your picked up the car.

It was a magic deal back in the day was unlimited days was cheaper than a season pass for a month trip. Never even used to take the car from there car park.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass