1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

tube park

Discussion in 'Mt Baw Baw' started by Kate82, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Kate82

Kate82 First Runs

Hi All
    I haven't been up to baw baw in years. Last time I went was 2007 and there was a tube park which was really cool. I was wondering if this still is at Baw Baw, as I can't find anything on their website about it.
    Cheers, Kate

2. ice_man

ice_man One of Us

Sadly not, the lower part of the lift that used to service the tube park is now part of a ski run. The upper part really isn't being used for anything at all - the mini half pipe that used to be the tube run is still there though.

3. Kate82

Kate82 First Runs

Thanks for the Info. I might just go to Mt St Gwinear instead, I just want to take my boy who has never been to the snow before (we live in Darwin), don't intend to ski/snow board.

4. Serenity

Serenity Hard Yards

Gwinear will be perfect, no entry fee and you can hire toboggans there, don't forget your chains. Basic facilities only, so BYO everything or buy/hire at Erica. Enjoy!

5. ice_man

ice_man One of Us

Then absolutely head to St Gwinear. No parking fees, may take slightly longer to get to assuming you're driving from Melbourne but is a doable day trip. Baw Baw/Gwinear side of the ranges has done surprisingly well this season so there should be plenty of snow.