tube park

Kate82

First Runs
Aug 18, 2015
Hi All
I haven't been up to baw baw in years. Last time I went was 2007 and there was a tube park which was really cool. I was wondering if this still is at Baw Baw, as I can't find anything on their website about it.
Cheers, Kate

ice_man

One of Us
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
Sadly not, the lower part of the lift that used to service the tube park is now part of a ski run. The upper part really isn't being used for anything at all - the mini half pipe that used to be the tube run is still there though.

Kate82

First Runs
Aug 18, 2015
Sadly not, the lower part of the lift that used to service the tube park is now part of a ski run. The upper part really isn't being used for anything at all - the mini half pipe that used to be the tube run is still there though.
Thanks for the Info. I might just go to Mt St Gwinear instead, I just want to take my boy who has never been to the snow before (we live in Darwin), don't intend to ski/snow board.

Serenity

Hard Yards
May 27, 2012
Gippsland
Gwinear will be perfect, no entry fee and you can hire toboggans there, don't forget your chains. Basic facilities only, so BYO everything or buy/hire at Erica. Enjoy!

ice_man

One of Us
Aug 21, 2008
Melbourne
Thanks for the Info. I might just go to Mt St Gwinear instead, I just want to take my boy who has never been to the snow before (we live in Darwin), don't intend to ski/snow board.
Then absolutely head to St Gwinear. No parking fees, may take slightly longer to get to assuming you're driving from Melbourne but is a doable day trip. Baw Baw/Gwinear side of the ranges has done surprisingly well this season so there should be plenty of snow.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass