1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: Did you lose your profile avatar image as a result of the great hammo-ing of 2020? (Sat 16 & Sun 17 Aug). If yes, then you need to know it won't be coming back, best to re-upload.

This notice may be closed
    Dismiss Notice

Tubing Park

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by Ully, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Ully

Ully First Runs

On the Buller report, the tubing park is shown as closed. I am taking my little boy (5) up next week and want to know if there is a chance of it being open. What conditions are needed for the tubing park to be open?

2. hongomania

hongomania One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

well i was up there on friday and the conditions are definetly ok for them to make it. however, it didnt appear as if they were doing anything at all to start making it, however that said i wouldnt imagine it would take more than 1 day to do so. im surprised they havent made it for the school holidays.

3. Kahanamoku

Kahanamoku One of Us

Stick to the other resorts if you want tubing... Buller hasn't built anything worthy with regards to tubing in the past 3 years by comparison.

Otherwise, 5yo is a perfect age for screaming down a hill on a toboggan! [​IMG]

#3 Kahanamoku, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013