1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question Unable to print Resort Entry Vehicle Passes

Discussion in 'Mt Buller' started by 7Alice7, Aug 19, 2016.

1. 7Alice7

7Alice7 Hard Yards

We will be visiting for 5 days (staying off mountain) and are thinking of buying Vehicle Passes online before we arrive each day but we won't have a printer. The website says -

"IF YOU CANNOT PRINT YOUR ENTRY PASS YOU MUST STOP AT RESORT ENTRY TO COLLECT A PASS"

Does anyone know what the procedure will be when we get to the gate? Just wondering if I will only need to give my name and be handed my pass or do I have to present my (dodgy) mobile phone with the email confirmation up on the screen. I'd like to save the $3 each day but not if it's going to be a slow and tedious process at the gate.

2. TOFF

TOFF Im kind of a big deal Ski Pass: Gold

Can't say I actually know the process but can assure you it will be slow and tedious. I can guarantee that last bit ;)

Apresski likes this.
  3. Jellybeans

Jellybeans calm and rational Ski Pass: Gold

What days are you going? The process will only take up to 5 (tedious) minutes unless you have some dodgy ticket person but on Saturday and Sunday, the crowds at Resort Entry are massive and you will have to wait a very long time depending on when you get there.

4. 7Alice7

7Alice7 Hard Yards

We are going Monday to Friday to avoid the week-end crowds. There is the obvious $3 per day saving by purchasing ahead of time but I'm wondering if there is a possible time-saving aspect to the deal as well.

Yes, I'm keen to speed up the process rather than slow it down.

#4 7Alice7, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  5. Jellybeans

Jellybeans calm and rational Ski Pass: Gold

You should have few problems getting it done at the gate then. Allow 10 minutes. I will be up there if you need to find terrain away from the interschool crowd;)

6. 7Alice7

7Alice7 Hard Yards

You'll be able to pick us. We're the klutzy, pension aged couple with limited skills ripping up the green runs - people smile politely at us.