Admin Notice Update 12 Feb 20 - PayPal payments blackout 8 Dec thru 11 Feb - Now reinstated.

M_G

M_G_ = Make skiing great again
Ski Pass
Jun 2, 2009
myoko.jp
myokoskiresort.com
Went through the same experience a few months ago with them locking up a huge amount of guest deposits and thereby season cash flow. Had my account for 19 years. Managed to extricate a fair amount but at a steep cost and lots of hassles. The remainder is locked up until April and now I'm not even allowed to log into the account (and they don't respond to requests why). I went over to Stripe and Square which are up to 1% cheaper on their commissions anyway. I hope Paypal crash and burn. Bloody thieves.

Finally getting to the end of my Paypal nightmare. Currently they don't answer phones and message/emails has just been a mass of robo replies. When I did finally get a real answer it just ignored what I was actually asking and provide a rote reply. It's been a cluster#$%^ with an unbelievable amount of wasted time. Can't wait to extract the last of my money and press that cancel account button.

Richard, I've just cancelled the auto-recurring Gold subscription on Paypal along with others I have on there. However there's nowhere I can find to update that payment to Stripe on here. Sorry, I haven't seen an answer in this thread either. Will I get an email to update if/when it bounces this September? Cheers.

Richard

Maintenance Dept
Administrator
Mar 14, 1995
Newcastle
Finally getting to the end of my Paypal nightmare. Currently they don't answer phones and message/emails has just been a mass of robo replies. When I did finally get a real answer it just ignored what I was actually asking and provide a rote reply. It's been a cluster#$%^ with an unbelievable amount of wasted time. Can't wait to extract the last of my money and press that cancel account button.

Richard, I've just cancelled the auto-recurring Gold subscription on Paypal along with others I have on there. However there's nowhere I can find to update that payment to Stripe on here. Sorry, I haven't seen an answer in this thread either. Will I get an email to update if/when it bounces this September? Cheers.

Cancelling your automatic payment means the next payment won’t be processed - however your previous payment will continue until the expiry date - which means you are still valid (as can be seen by your Ski Pass - Gold banner).

Whilst you are a valid subscriber the options to purchase (other than the gift product) are not available to you.

once your current subscription expires then purchase options will return and you can resubscribe via Stripe.

I’m on phone so don’t have clean access to admin controls and can’t check your expiry date to report it back to you - but you can find your expiry date by going to the ’subscriptions’ page from your profile admin.

Reactions: M_G and skifree

M_G

M_G_ = Make skiing great again
Ski Pass
Jun 2, 2009
myoko.jp
myokoskiresort.com
Thanks Richard. Ends in September and I'll resubscribe then.

Don't know if it's possible but would be great to have a 'change payment method' function.

Reactions: skifree
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass