USA 2017 - 2018 Trip Plans/Thoughts/Review

Scooter

One of Us
Mar 1, 2001
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Hey @absentskier - sorry it took me so long to respond :oops:

I thought it was odd they would open all that terrain over at Pony as hike/traverse to and then let the weeks roll by without running the lift. I mean they do that normally but not such a big lag so maybe it was staffing or they wanted to be able to report the terrain open but not have the masses over there. The other one I also question is opening the poma and that rough rider area - seems they open it later and later yet its not a bad little area for beginners/kids to loop.

Anyway, very jealous. Even if it wasn't as good as it could be you at least got some time on snow. About the closest I have gotten was a couple of days in Perth with the first being when they had big bushfires and we basically had a day of light "snow". The snow was just ash which there was quite a bit of and at times was like flurries and the other was riding the 2 person lift at Adventure world. Was like a 30 min wait to get on the damn thing (not sure why they would only load every second chair and stop it all the time to load - I mean has a much higher rated capacity and easy enough to get on) but I was adamant I was going to get my first chair for the season and then of course it ran so slow (thanks to said stopping) and was so sunny/warm I absolutely baked on the way up LOL

And this damn heat in Brissy :mad: - I think I need a snow trip just to ensure my sanity!!

Some great pics @p2p - thanks for sharing :thumbs:

http://bestsnow.net/ has a mid Feb update http://bestsnow.net/seas18.htm

So going from that it looks like CO has started to improve somewhat (northern and central CO more so than the southern resorts like Telluride and Crested Butte etc.). Looks like California is still pretty dire based on the numbers (anybody there at the moment?) and I was surprised the Utah numbers hadn't improved more than they have but as you have indicated @TOFF you might get the goods so have fun and post up some pics and updates (we will eagerly await your FPV of dropping into Corbet's).

Also as an aside what's Park City like as a town (forgetting ski areas)? I saw a pic recently and it reminded me a bit of Nelson in Canada and thought it looked really nice (might have been the slope and houses sitting behind each other etc.) so was just curious if it had a good vibe etc.

Reactions: TOFF
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Kash

One of Us
Ski Pass
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2007
Sydney
Anyone know any good, affordable and uncrowded resorts on the epic pass list?

Looking at going early Jan19. No interest at all in Vail or Heavenly as our kids will be in ski school and we aren't rich. 3 days for US$687 at Vail?! F that.

Thanks guys

TOFF

Your face is my case
Ski Pass
Aug 10, 2004
So going from that it looks like CO has started to improve somewhat (northern and central CO more so than the southern resorts like Telluride and Crested Butte etc.). Looks like California is still pretty dire based on the numbers (anybody there at the moment?) and I was surprised the Utah numbers hadn't improved more than they have but as you have indicated @TOFF you might get the goods so have fun and post up some pics and updates (we will eagerly await your FPV of dropping into Corbet's).

Also as an aside what's Park City like as a town (forgetting ski areas)? I saw a pic recently and it reminded me a bit of Nelson in Canada and thought it looked really nice (might have been the slope and houses sitting behind each other etc.) so was just curious if it had a good vibe etc.

Parkcity (that I spent a week in a couple of years ago) is a great town with lots of good food options and a couple of great bars/distilleries.

rime noreason

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 6, 2014
A whiter shade of pale
@Scooter I’m in California at the moment. The weather is superb (unless you want to ski)
Flying over the Sierras looks pretty bleak.

@absentskier in another thread I mentioned it was poor conditions where I was heading, and you asked where I was going. I’ll answer here since it’s in the USA. I’m another sucker going to Lake Tahoe

I’ll be there next week. Colorado wasn’t faring much better at the time of booking things so I stuck with Lake Tahoe. They had some snow on Monday, expecting another couple of inches next Monday. The forecast for the next couple of weeks has improved slightly with a few small top ups, maybe a positive change in weather patterns for March so I’m still hopeful.

It’s cold, so at least they’re making plenty of snow by all accounts.

610BA238-2AF5-4BE1-B826-132CD751FEEC.jpeg
212E2945-0DD7-44C0-8A2D-A06989DF2349.jpeg
3EF7A7D8-80F7-4486-BE39-8B0B31463641.jpeg
CD63E52A-C8F0-485F-A52A-0EF0C8E9D96D.jpeg
D5A626DA-2A05-47AA-B06C-4379E52D2101.jpeg
901AB6BE-31F3-4FFE-8C1F-B3ADAF95DFF4.jpeg
1F803A78-50A1-4450-8AEF-C5FFBC08AD65.jpeg

Attachments

• FDE59988-09F0-49FC-95D3-BA4EBC2E933E.jpeg
    FDE59988-09F0-49FC-95D3-BA4EBC2E933E.jpeg
    533.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 01357D18-7331-4E1F-89D8-E4A9981F4E29.jpeg
    01357D18-7331-4E1F-89D8-E4A9981F4E29.jpeg
    744.2 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: Lady Penelope

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Hey @absentskier - sorry it took me so long to respond :oops:

I thought it was odd they would open all that terrain over at Pony as hike/traverse to and then let the weeks roll by without running the lift. I mean they do that normally but not such a big lag so maybe it was staffing or they wanted to be able to report the terrain open but not have the masses over there. The other one I also question is opening the poma and that rough rider area - seems they open it later and later yet its not a bad little area for beginners/kids to loop.

Anyway, very jealous. Even if it wasn't as good as it could be you at least got some time on snow. About the closest I have gotten was a couple of days in Perth with the first being when they had big bushfires and we basically had a day of light "snow". The snow was just ash which there was quite a bit of and at times was like flurries and the other was riding the 2 person lift at Adventure world. Was like a 30 min wait to get on the damn thing (not sure why they would only load every second chair and stop it all the time to load - I mean has a much higher rated capacity and easy enough to get on) but I was adamant I was going to get my first chair for the season and then of course it ran so slow (thanks to said stopping) and was so sunny/warm I absolutely baked on the way up LOL

And this damn heat in Brissy :mad: - I think I need a snow trip just to ensure my sanity!!

Some great pics @p2p - thanks for sharing :thumbs:

http://bestsnow.net/ has a mid Feb update http://bestsnow.net/seas18.htm

Conditions I70 and north are pretty good. Steamboat looks excellent.

I've only spent a couple of days in Park City. It has a totally different feel to Steamboat I found (let alone Nelson). More upmarket, less 'earthy' than Steamboat. Park City felt a bit more like Breckenridge to me than Steamboat. I prefer Steamboat to both, but that's a personal preference. All are very attractive and I think add a lot to a ski holiday, particularly a longer stay. So much more interesting than a quiet purpose built place like Big White.

p2p

Addicted
Ski Pass
Aug 18, 2000
Newport, Vic
Week 3 - part 1. Original plan was for 6 days based out of Glenwood Springs - have both Epic and Mountain Collective passes - but Montana ended up appealing much more. Long but fast drive from Idaho Falls to Kalispell (just south of Whitefish). Whitefish has been getting consistent snow all winter and had good topups just before I arrived. First day only a little fresh and sweet FA visibility - not uncommon here. Warmer temps meant a bit solid lower down but north side snow was excellent quality. Day 2 saw 8 in overnight adding to the 4 from Sun. Improving visibility and more consistent snow quality. Big Face and East Rim Face were the standouts for me. Day 3 topped it off nicely withanother 3 in and 39 for the 7 days. Sunshine and wonderful soft snow. Big Face, Ptarmigan Bowl (skiable now that you could actually see something) and East Rim Face the picks of the day, and groomers like Big Ravine just about perfect - so much more give in the surface than in Utah.

The addition of the East Rim Face and the Flower Point lift a couple of seasons ago mean you can now do a variety of circuits of the upper mountain without having to do the LONG run out back to the base of Chair 1. The place has long been a favourite and just keeps getting better.

Downtown Whitefish
P2040483.JPG

Big Face
P2050488.JPG

Ptarmigan Bowl
P2060506.JPG

Big Face
P2060507.JPG

Snowghosts
P2060518.JPG

East Rim Face
P2060525.JPG

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Week 3 - part 1. Original plan was for 6 days based out of Glenwood Springs - have both Epic and Mountain Collective passes - but Montana ended up appealing much more. Long but fast drive from Idaho Falls to Kalispell (just south of Whitefish). Whitefish has been getting consistent snow all winter and had good topups just before I arrived. First day only a little fresh and sweet FA visibility - not uncommon here. Warmer temps meant a bit solid lower down but north side snow was excellent quality. Day 2 saw 8 in overnight adding to the 4 from Sun. Improving visibility and more consistent snow quality. Big Face and East Rim Face were the standouts for me. Day 3 topped it off nicely withanother 3 in and 39 for the 7 days. Sunshine and wonderful soft snow. Big Face, Ptarmigan Bowl (skiable now that you could actually see something) and East Rim Face the picks of the day, and groomers like Big Ravine just about perfect - so much more give in the surface than in Utah.

The addition of the East Rim Face and the Flower Point lift a couple of seasons ago mean you can now do a variety of circuits of the upper mountain without having to do the LONG run out back to the base of Chair 1. The place has long been a favourite and just keeps getting better.

Downtown Whitefish
P2040483.JPG

Big Face
P2050488.JPG

Ptarmigan Bowl
P2060506.JPG

Big Face
P2060507.JPG

Snowghosts
P2060518.JPG

East Rim Face
P2060525.JPG
Love it. I haven't been there, but I am surprised more Aussies don't go there, particularly in seasons like this.

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne

Looking at going early Jan19. No interest at all in Vail or Heavenly as our kids will be in ski school and we aren't rich. 3 days for US$687 at Vail?! F that.

Thanks guys
You're out of luck. Ski school at the big, well known destination resorts is very very expensive (although Whistler isn't quite as bad as the Vail resorts in Co, Utah and Tahoe from memory). IIRC, Keystone is more reasonable than Vail, Breck and Park City.

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy

Thanks guys
Kirkwood.

Back at Christmas I could have got flights to Reno from Aus. A weeks accom on snow at Kirkwood. Kicking myself I didn't book it.

If you can't afford the on snow at the time stay at south Lake Tahoe.

Unfortunately cheap and epic contradict each other. But I reckon kirkwood (maybe Northstar but I haven't been, stay at Truckee for cheap accom) would be the cheapest.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

hongomania

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2006
Melbourne
Doable in 3 weeks? 6500km

Mt hood meadows
Mt baker
Stevens pass
Whistler
Whitefish
Big sky
Jackson hole

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180216-221459.png
    Screenshot_20180216-221459.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 40

hongomania

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 12, 2006
Melbourne
Why do you want to cover so much ground?

Cause all those resorts look sooooo good.

Mt. Baker and North Cascades touring is right up your alley. No need to leave.

Yes def doing a bc day (with a guide) out of mt baker. Friend im with not sure he is into touring. His first ever ski experience was with me on windhold day out the back of falls creek. Ended up throwing up on the drive down!

Kash

One of Us
Ski Pass
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2007
Sydney
You're out of luck. Ski school at the big, well known destination resorts is very very expensive (although Whistler isn't quite as bad as the Vail resorts in Co, Utah and Tahoe from memory). IIRC, Keystone is more reasonable than Vail, Breck and Park City.

Thanks guys. I am definitely not tied to the big resorts, but just something affordable for kids lessons where we can use an epic pass if we choose to get one.

Btw, do you know how difficult it is to find a 'nanny' that can look after the kids on the mountain? Completely aware that this is frowned upon, but given the prices they charge for ski school over there are robbery anyway I don't mind!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

TOFF

Your face is my case
Ski Pass
Aug 10, 2004
I think everyone had the same plan b as us.
Insane so no ski today

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
Thanks guys. I am definitely not tied to the big resorts, but just something affordable for kids lessons where we can use an epic pass if we choose to get one.

Btw, do you know how difficult it is to find a 'nanny' that can look after the kids on the mountain? Completely aware that this is frowned upon, but given the prices they charge for ski school over there are robbery anyway I don't mind!
As i mentioned above Kirkwood is cheaper than Heavenly.

$141 vs $190 for a day program.

vs $224 at Breck.

Not sure you will get an all day nanny for much under that Kirkwood price

Reactions: Kash

p2p

Addicted
Ski Pass
Aug 18, 2000
Newport, Vic
Week 3 - part 2. I've done a few road trips through Montana and Idaho, and love both the driving and the range of 'small' local hills that provide cheap varied skiing. Headed south from Kalispell Wed and did a day at Blacktail - half hour south of Whitefish then half hour drive up the hill. North facing, 3 lifts and $42 lift ticket. Unfortunately temps had risen a bit overnight and snow was a bit sticky, but skiing through the open gladed areas was still fun and only lightly tracked (is closed Mon and Tue each week).
P2070535.JPG

P2070546.JPG

Had planned to do Lost Trail Thur - they're closed Mon to Wed - but temps were now high enough for r@!n, so took an early rest day. Friday was off to Discovery - normally about a 90 minute drive from Missoula but much slower driving through a full on blizzard. FIrst time here for me - only gets about 200 in per year and often hasn't been fully open when I've been through before, but this season they've got a deeper base than Alta! One of the locals saw me open my trail map and then spent the next hour and a half guiding me around the hill. Big wide interesting groomers not groomed full width so you could play in the fresh on the sides, some trails left ungroomed - soft and bumped with small trees to dodge. All runs off Limelight are double blacks except a ridgeline groomer - the lower half of the bowl looked really nice from below but I wasn't willing to tackle any of the drops!

Well worth a visit if in Missoula or passing through.
P2090569.JPG

Limelight Bowl
P2090572.JPG

Sat headed for Lookout Pass - just off I-90 on Idaho/Montana border. Another 90 minute drive but interstate all the way and quite spectacular. Have had good days here several times in the past and although no fresh today still good skiing for the grand total of $35 (seniors rate). Most trees here pretty tight and snow was often a bit stiff so stuck mainly to the main runs, though gladed areas on the front side had some nice chalky snow. Relatively busy for here but only queued for a couple of minutes a couple of times.. Just 3 old doubles but the place is soon to be revolutionised with a new peak being added and a quad on the frontside.

P2100590.JPG

P2100597.JPG

Sun finally made it to Lost Trail - once again on the Idaho Montana border but south of Missoula. Have had some of my best powder days here on previous trips, but was pretty firm today, particularly down low. Once again just a few old chairs - the SaddleMountain lift could challenge as the worlds slowest lift ride, but more terrain options for me than Lookout or Discovery. Some nice snow both on and off trail up high and even though it was Sunday skiied straight on to lifts.

Another gloomy day not really suited to photos. The drive from here to Salmon along the Salmon River is worth the trip on its own. Turned off and drove to Rexburg in Idaho, but if you continue following the Salmon upstream to Stanley and the Sawtooths its a spectacular drive, and from there you can drop down to either Sun Valley or Brundage.

Trapper Peak, approaching Lost Trail
P2110609.JPG

Salmon River
P2110621.JPG

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Week 3 - part 2. I've done a few road trips through Montana and Idaho, and love both the driving and the range of 'small' local hills that provide cheap varied skiing. Headed south from Kalispell Wed and did a day at Blacktail - half hour south of Whitefish then half hour drive up the hill. North facing, 3 lifts and $42 lift ticket. Unfortunately temps had risen a bit overnight and snow was a bit sticky, but skiing through the open gladed areas was still fun and only lightly tracked (is closed Mon and Tue each week).
P2070535.JPG

P2070546.JPG

Had planned to do Lost Trail Thur - they're closed Mon to Wed - but temps were now high enough for r@!n, so took an early rest day. Friday was off to Discovery - normally about a 90 minute drive from Missoula but much slower driving through a full on blizzard. FIrst time here for me - only gets about 200 in per year and often hasn't been fully open when I've been through before, but this season they've got a deeper base than Alta! One of the locals saw me open my trail map and then spent the next hour and a half guiding me around the hill. Big wide interesting groomers not groomed full width so you could play in the fresh on the sides, some trails left ungroomed - soft and bumped with small trees to dodge. All runs off Limelight are double blacks except a ridgeline groomer - the lower half of the bowl looked really nice from below but I wasn't willing to tackle any of the drops!

P2090569.JPG

Limelight Bowl
P2090572.JPG

Sat headed for Lookout Pass - just off I-90 on Idaho/Montana border. Another 90 minute drive but interstate all the way and quite spectacular. Have had good days here several times in the past and although no fresh today still good skiing for the grand total of $35 (seniors rate). Most trees here pretty tight and snow was often a bit stiff so stuck mainly to the main runs, though gladed areas on the front side had some nice chalky snow. Relatively busy for here but only queued for a couple of minutes a couple of times.. Just 3 old doubles but the place is soon to be revolutionised with a new peak being added and a quad on the frontside.

P2100590.JPG

P2100597.JPG

Sun finally made it to Lost Trail - once again on the Idaho Montana border but south of Missoula. Have had some of my best powder days here on previous trips, but was pretty firm today, particularly down low. Once again just a few old chairs - the SaddleMountain lift could challenge as the worlds slowest lift ride, but more terrain options for me than Lookout or Discovery. Some nice snow both on and off trail up high and even though it was Sunday skiied straight on to lifts.

Another gloomy day not really suited to photos. The drive from here to Salmon along the Salmon River is worth the trip on its own. Turned off and drove to Rexburg in Idaho, but if you continue following the Salmon upstream to Stanley and the Sawtooths its a spectacular drive, and from there you can drop down to either Sun Valley or Brundage.

P2110609.JPG

Salmon River
P2110621.JPG
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Sbooker

One of Us
Ski Pass
Sep 28, 2015
P2070535.JPG

P2070546.JPG

P2090569.JPG

Limelight Bowl
P2090572.JPG

P2100590.JPG

P2100597.JPG

P2110609.JPG

Salmon River
P2110621.JPG

Gee thanks. Another area to put on my bucket list.
So many places to ski............so little time.

Crystal

Sand skier extraordinaire
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 1970
Far far away Aussie expat

You could try asking for the babysitters list at the resort you are going to and then emailing them individually. We managed to negotiate about $25-30/hour for a full day nanny. We often had 2 girls and they would swap out depending on their day job commitments. One girl actually took a break from her day job to nanny for us for 2 weeks as it paid better. We have also scored a great nanny by going into the large retail store on the hill (large hotel works well also) and quietly asking the staff if they knew of anyone who wanted a day job for a few weeks. Helpful to have your kids with you so they can see straight away what lovely little well behaved young ones you have. Most young ones on the hill all carry their references with them so easy to check on the spot. Worked beautifully for us from 12 months of age up to the ages of 6....now the ratbags ski with us anywhere we go, no nanny required.

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
Yes - another idea is to ask around in ski school.

Thats what used to happen when i worked in ski school. And the bonus is that we all had working with children checks done and you had to show an interest in children to get the job.

rime noreason

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 6, 2014
A whiter shade of pale
Someone said Lake Tahoe is having a poor season. I think they were having me on. Fresh snow, extremely cold temperatures and blue skies, not a breath of wind.

It was about 8 Fahrenheit this morning and didn’t get much warmer. I can’t remember the snow being drier here. I arrived yesterday and even at Lake Level the snow was squeaking underfoot. It’s clouded over now in prep for the next fresh top up tomorrow to Thursday.

Traffic in to Sth Lake Tahoe was fine, but leaving would have been a nightmare with thousands of people returning home from the President’s Day weekend with cars stopped bumper to bumper from Kyburz to Sth Lake. Side roads trying to get on to the Highway were the same. Snow on the ground from Placerville, at 3000 feet elevation, and snowing all the way from about Kyburz. Photo below.

@CarveMan, the skis are loving their USA debut.

423CB43F-9FA0-4AEB-8266-ECBB8E5D2F6F.jpeg
63A3A8B7-8532-48D8-88D1-CE6836F5B0F7.jpeg
580484E9-9B4A-4089-BAB7-76ABFC05D2AC.jpeg
2C7CAC9E-0C52-4F36-A2E7-4FF052100E9C.jpeg
3E2C740D-8717-4F69-B1A3-6436C09CF876.jpeg
1BFAECE5-E0E9-4F43-838A-F89C42CF6D6D.jpeg

TOFF

Your face is my case
Ski Pass
Aug 10, 2004
We had a great day at Snowbasin. Beautiful fresh with almost 2’ over last couple of days. Few flakes falling this morning and a bit variable vis.
Had to be a little picky of your line if playing in the trees but only a little bit.

677EAF4B-938A-4A1C-B650-D330E9EEFB2F.jpeg
F07F6C4B-64D3-47F1-B862-8F930C1B2ED1.jpeg
20DD4045-1FA1-418F-AE5B-6561D4E3FFE0.jpeg

Ozgirl

Part of the Furniture
Jul 5, 2007
Sydney/Jindy
Someone said Lake Tahoe is having a poor season. I think they were having me on. Fresh snow, extremely cold temperatures and blue skies, not a breath of wind.

It was about 8 Fahrenheit this morning and didn’t get much warmer. I can’t remember the snow being drier here. I arrived yesterday and even at Lake Level the snow was squeaking underfoot. It’s clouded over now in prep for the next fresh top up tomorrow to Thursday.

Traffic in to Sth Lake Tahoe was fine, but leaving would have been a nightmare with thousands of people returning home from the President’s Day weekend with cars stopped bumper to bumper from Kyburz to Sth Lake. Side roads trying to get on to the Highway were the same. Snow on the ground from Placerville, at 3000 feet elevation, and snowing all the way from about Kyburz. Photo below.

@CarveMan, the skis are loving their USA debut.

423CB43F-9FA0-4AEB-8266-ECBB8E5D2F6F.jpeg
63A3A8B7-8532-48D8-88D1-CE6836F5B0F7.jpeg
580484E9-9B4A-4089-BAB7-76ABFC05D2AC.jpeg
2C7CAC9E-0C52-4F36-A2E7-4FF052100E9C.jpeg
3E2C740D-8717-4F69-B1A3-6436C09CF876.jpeg
1BFAECE5-E0E9-4F43-838A-F89C42CF6D6D.jpeg

Yay!

I think they were in desperate need of fresh snow but it certainly wasn't dire!

Particularly Heavenly how used to claim to have the biggest snow making system in Nth america.

Fingers crossed the snow keeps it up before my arrival!

But I have always had good luck with fresh snow falls prior to my birthday (March 24th)

crappy old 9yo video. It snowed a few inches the day before. (i am sooo embarrased about my skiing!)

Reactions: rime noreason

Kash

One of Us
Ski Pass
Ski Pass
Jul 9, 2007
Sydney
Yes - another idea is to ask around in ski school.

Thats what used to happen when i worked in ski school. And the bonus is that we all had working with children checks done and you had to show an interest in children to get the job.

Thanks but I don't think the staff would risk their jobs to be teaching kids outside of work! I should have clarified that by 'nanny' I meant ski instructor or just someone to look after them on the mountain. At A$2,000 for 4 days lessons in total for my two kids I'm sure a local would be super keen to earn even half of that as an on mountain babysitter/instructor...

jgm

Addicted
Ski Pass
Jul 3, 2000
Geelong, Vic, Australia
Last year coming back from Tahoe we decided to go via Sacramento, as the road to Bishop had been closed on the way up, and it was snowing heavily when we left. The 50 miles to Camino took us 6+ hours. Traffic was bumper to bumper the whole way, and we would often move around 100m and then be stopped for 10 minutes. Once we were through Camino, the traffic finally started to move, even though it was still snowing heavily. They were checking for 4WD and M&S tyres at Camino, and I don't recall seeing too many with chains on after that, so maybe a lot of cars stopped there. The remaining 50 miles into Sacramento & then finding a motel only took another hour & a half.

absentskier

Smug bozo
Ski Pass
Jun 10, 2010
Melbourne
Yay!

I think they were in desperate need of fresh snow but it certainly wasn't dire!

Particularly Heavenly how used to claim to have the biggest snow making system in Nth america.

Fingers crossed the snow keeps it up before my arrival!

But I have always had good luck with fresh snow falls prior to my birthday (March 24th)

crappy old 9yo video. It snowed a few inches the day before. (i am sooo embarrased about my skiing!)

So embarrassed that the link doesn't work!

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using