Vancouver gear shopping

Skichic2

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 22, 2017
Anywhere in downtown Vancouver good for ski clothing? Particularly interested in a Karbon jacket.

Sami-P

Hard Yards
Feb 5, 2014
Brisbane
Check out:

The Destination Slope And Surf
267 Pemberton Avenue
North Vancouver, BC, CA
V7P 2R4
Tel: 604 9847191

We normally shop at somewhere like Comor Sports at W 4th Ave, Vancouver. Good luck.

Reactions: Skichic2

Hoodie

Hard Yards
Jan 4, 2018
Anywhere in downtown Vancouver good for ski clothing? Particularly interested in a Karbon jacket.
Think about buying before you go and claim the gst on the way out via TRS - then you don’t have FX or Canadian GST issues

Skichic2

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 22, 2017
What!!

PS. I have no commercial association with Karbon but been wearing it for 10 years and love it.
I’ve had a Karbon jacket in the past and it was great quality. Couldn’t find any in downtown Van. Happy with the NF.

Reactions: Karbon

Shoey

Hard Yards
Aug 12, 2018
Sydney
I went to the Arc'teryx factory outlet in Nth Vancouver last Saturday. Not exactly downtown but 30mins bus - bought a Sabre jacket there. Price reasonable - not jaw-dropping, more like equiv to online prices but get to try it on and have option to return.

Also been to MEC and Sports Junkie on this forum recommendation - they are fairly downtown. Skis currently with Sports Junkie to edge & wax for this weekend.

Reactions: sly_karma

zac150

A Local
Ski Pass
Mar 19, 2010
I went to the Arc'teryx factory outlet in Nth Vancouver last Saturday. Not exactly downtown but 30mins bus - bought a Sabre jacket there. Price reasonable - not jaw-dropping, more like equiv to online prices but get to try it on and have option to return.

Also been to MEC and Sports Junkie on this forum recommendation - they are fairly downtown. Skis currently with Sports Junkie to edge & wax for this weekend.

You have to go there between December 26 and the 30th to get jaw dropping prices, two years ago I got a down jacket, fake down, wind stopper shell, half wool half pet hoodie, and two lighter weight mid layers and paid about $800 everything was 60% to 70%.

this year we got the last day of the sale, I was literally the last one in, I used the I’ve flown from Australia for this sale card. Brought nothing as funnily enough I didn’t need anything. They had some ski jackets and pants that tempted but the colours didn’t quite work for me.

Reactions: Shoey
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass