Event VIC Backcountry Festival, Hotham-ish SEPT 3, 4 and 5, 2022

hi all

we're getting close to launching a bunch of things for this years festival:
  • speakers program
  • tours and workshops program
  • registrations
It will be similar format to 2019 festival, but spread over 3 days to allow you to do more things/ see more of the program. Tours, workshops, the outdoor/ ski in bar, AST1 courses, and lots more.

Details here >

See you on the hill in SEPT.

The program has been launched.

You can't register for sessions as yet - but this will give you a sense of what's on offer this year.

Reactions: Skiain
hi all,
we're still working on delivering the festival, obviously we're watching the government announcements very closely, and will make a call on whether we proceed as extra info on lockdowns is announced.

Program is here >

If you're thinking to join us please register (its $20 for the three days) > https://www.backcountry-festival.com/register-2021/

Reactions: skifree
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

PiedPiper

One of Us
Ski Pass
Feb 17, 2010
Melbourne Vic
So I'm keen to attend, and would love to sign up for some sessions, but given current situation in Melbs it seems a bit risky to register right now.

I hope your ok with last minute registrations....

So I'm keen to attend, and would love to sign up for some sessions, but given current situation in Melbs it seems a bit risky to register right now.

I hope your ok with last minute registrations....
yes, we understand situation with Melb, and that current lockdown doesn't end until the night before. We hope lots of Melb crew can still come up fri am!

Reactions: skifree
Dammit. That last extension on the lockdown has done us in.

• Sad
Reactions: Snowy Joey
Woo hoo. Winter is getting close. And the VIC backcountry festival is back after 2 years of being run online.

Chuck it in your diary.

Three days of tours, workshops, a demo village, speakers program, and of course the ski in outdoor bar.

SEPT 2, 3 and 4. Mt Hotham and surrounding area.

More details soon.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass