Day to Day VIC & Melbourne weather

chaser addict

Addicted
Jul 5, 2019
Bendigo
Wintery showers and hail chance is moving Eastward from West, with gusty winds likely ... Had to dry clothes inside house Today is isolated showers to come with good cold attitude.
showers.jpg

freeze.jpg

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Chowder11

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Oct 21, 2003
Elwood
Sunny, still pretty crisp all day. Never got much over 13.
That S wind kept the temp down, out of the wind in the sun was very pleasant though.
Carbon copy tomorrow but the looks of it.

some wether coming over the weekend. Sunday Monday looking very blowy.

Reactions: Claude Cat

Claude Cat

On my bike
Ski Pass
Platinum
Jul 6, 2001
Canterbury, Vic
Quite foggy around these parts this morning. Less fog towards the city and down lower, it seemed to be enveloping Kew out to Surrey Hills.
It's gone now and it's a corker out there now.

Reactions: Chowder11

Claude Cat

On my bike
Ski Pass
Platinum
Jul 6, 2001
Canterbury, Vic
Melbourne Airport 85 kph
Fawkner Beacon 83 kph
Mt William 106 kph

Radar has most of the rain north of the ranges, I'm not expecting to see much in the metro area.

Snowy Joey

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jun 14, 2014
Dandenong ranges Vic
Melbourne Airport 85 kph
Fawkner Beacon 83 kph
Mt William 106 kph

Radar has most of the rain north of the ranges, I'm not expecting to see much in the metro area.
Yeah unfortunately going to miss most of it.
Small band just crossing over us now delivering some decent rain and colder gusts.
Then that's it for a while unless something else pops up.
Pretty peach sunset right before the rain set in.
IMG20210917180714.jpg

Reactions: chaser addict

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
Yes...windy all day...must be tricky having tea breaks on the roadway with no tea rooms!

Bears expecting some carnage in the Nongs and on the Spur!

Delta will get blown away perhaps?

Ubiquitous Steve

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Feb 29, 2008
A little more rain than expected last night. 13.5mm here.
Metro didn't get much, as you expected CC.
Mt Buffalo had the highest rainfall - 71mm.
Wind Velocity down in GI. Did rain a bit late last night.....cool outside.Buffalo got a decent soaking by that figure!:oops:

Reactions: Snowy Joey

Chowder11

Part of the Furniture
Ski Pass
Oct 21, 2003
Elwood
Wasn't a bad morning, sunny but breezy.
Clouds have rolled in and we've had a couple of brief showers here in Canterbury.
Radar suggest we'll get a few more today.
Few isolated storms amongst also. If you can get under one of those you might get a rumble and some hail possibly.
Fingers crossed one develops over the bay this arvo

Luken

A Local
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 1970
Belgrave South, 230m ASL
www.p1technology.com.au
Good morning here, got some weeding done before the showers arrived, definitely cooler with the wind that has picked up. Then inside jobs early arvo. Fire on and just poured a glass of wine, go sort dinner out shortly.

The ground is still pretty dry just below the surface, although thats at the very top of the hill around big trees etc. But still need this wetter than predicted spring to stop it drying out pretty quick! Is very green around here, and it looks like a deep green, not just a for show variety, so can't complain.

Luken

A Local
Ski Pass
Jan 1, 1970
Belgrave South, 230m ASL
www.p1technology.com.au
Unremarkable day today, good weather for cutting and splitting and carting firewood.. but thats about it. Have retreated inside now for roast beef, wine and Top Gear reruns (they never get old)

The sky looked threatening to the south earlier, but seems lighter now. Wind moderate for this place.. meaning F'ing windy for most..

Not holding out much hope for significant falls overnight/tomorrow. Too much cold air to allow much precip here. But at least something to keep me interested when I should be working, better than most Mondays.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass