Videos (map) or the world's largest ski area

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Japan, Canada... it's a dream for me. Just spend my 6 days winter Hollydays in the Alps makes me happy !
I've a friend in Auckland, have seen the plane ticket from France.. ouch :confused:
That I know is French resorts are more and more expensive. Vacation, forfeit... A lot of French people can't go in the big French resorts. In addition, the "worst road" in France is for Les 3 vallées, Val d'Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs, La Plagne. Some saturday, you can spend 12 hours in order to make 200km : awful !

Cold wombat : not really understood your post :oops:

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Ah ok, amazing for me, because in France, last resorts close on May 1th. The snow is too bad at that time, except above 2800m, and in the morning.
When my ski holidays are terminated, I try to think of the next holidays, by the sea. Because it's spring, and everything hurts :zzz:

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Hello everybody ;)

That's all, my ski season is over...
I had sun every day, it's rare in february ! 5, 10, 15°c !! Obviously, the snow melted and this year, there is not a lot snow in French Alps. November, snowfall, December, rain, no snow for Christmas. It was just correct in Val Thorens. January, few snowfall. Some days before my trip : 40cm of snow ! :D
The maintained pistes were good, but all the pistes are not systematically maintained, and there, it's a pity. Specially in Val Thorens !
I came down in 1250m (Courchevel Praz) without any diffilculty, but sometimes, I had pebbles, even in 3000m !! :confused: Surprising.
The last day (february 17th) was the worst : abandoned pistes in Courchevel, pebbles in Val Thorens...
In the end, I am satisfied all the same with my week.
My gopro has worked everyday, I have a lot of work (stabilization).
The first video is since the view of my appartment, I was placed very well this year :cool:

In some weeks, you will can see all my new videos

:)

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Hello world LOL

I have finished my website, finally :eek:
You can watch 43 new videos (!!) : 18 pistes, 18 lifts and 7 versus. Versus ?? eh eh what is this ? Me versus me on the same piste.... I let you watch and say if you like or not

My websites are the same, always without adds and all the new videos are stabilized.

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
Hello world LOL

You can watch 43 new videos (!!) : 18 pistes, 18 lifts and 7 versus. Versus ?? eh eh what is this ? Me versus me on the same piste.... I let you watch and say if you like or not

My websites are the same, always without adds and all the new videos are stabilized.

The dancing bananas still hurt my eyes!

Hyst

Enjoyer
Ski Pass
Nov 23, 2014
Copenhagen
www.ahmadjoudeh.com
Hello world LOL

Website?? o_O

cold wombat

Twitter Contributer
Jun 4, 2008
Perth
Lol LOL
Well, I can change : what picture do you want ? Everybody can participate !
Should I stop with animated gif or not ?

Animations should be subtle or not at all.

<blink>and the like were killed with fire for a reason</blink>

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Hello ;)

I've updated my website : new weather widget, uptodate map, new vids and changes on my free ads web hosts.
After a winter without a lot of snow, summer was bad for the glaciers, for example "Les 2 alpes" (south of Les 3 vallées) where we use to ski in this time, but not this year :confused:
Hope lot of snow this next winter.

I will return to Les Menuires in next March, my old rossignol z76 will ride again :thumbs:

Here are the 3 URLs that work today :
http://3vallees.nexgate.ch/
http://rangiest-helicopter.000webhostapp.com/
And without animated gif, if you can access :
http://alf45.webou.net/3vallees/

Bye from France :cool:

alf_idsoft

Hard Yards
Oct 19, 2015
France
3vallees.nexgate.ch
Hi !

It's a great winter : tons of snow :cool:
In Les 3 Vallées, 2 meters of snow... at the foot of the ski slopes !! And it is not over : today, snow, tomorrow, snow, next, snow... :p
6 weeks and I will go to Les Menuires :thumbs:

However, I am a little sad, it is a detail, but youtube has changed their monetization. If I dont' have 10000 additional views before 1 month, I shall never touch certainly my first payment, because 1000 subscribers will be needed to activate the monetization. It is ruined for little youtubers like me.

Well, I will go on with my gopro.
Anyway, all that matters, it is skiing :)
Vive les 3 Vallées :thumbs:

Reactions: Whiteman
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass