1. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

Skis Voikl 156 ladies ski

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by zac150, Jun 11, 2018.

1. zac150

zac150 One of Us
    Ski Pass - Gold

$50, good little ski that my partner used for a season to transition from Tele.

Good little ski with plenty of life left

Mitchell Pearce likes this.
  2. LaNeige

LaNeige One of Us

More details please! I've been looking for something around that length for no. 2. With a bit of width and some turned up ends though.

If they're on the soft side could work for plus one ...

3. zac150

zac150 One of Us
    Ski Pass - Gold

Not sure these are what your after, they are soft but really an on piste ski for beginner Intermediate, 117, 72, 103.

I have a set of hart one skis which are much wider and twin tips but they are 166

4. LaNeige

LaNeige One of Us

Re the Hearts any sort of early rise ... They sound a bit long, but you see where I going

Re the Volkl, how soft and light? Plus 1 is a 3 day a year type at that price it works.

5. zac150

zac150 One of Us
    Ski Pass - Gold

The hearts have a bit of early rise but I am after a bit more for them as they have a new touring binding on them.

Re the Volkl, they are Very soft, i was going to hold onto them for the tween but I figured she will want something twin tip. I picked them up as they were the right price and I wasn’t sure what the plus 1 was going to do as she had been tele skiing but was struggling with the lack of power. She jumped on these and hasn’t looked back! The turn radius is 10m so she loved them as she could easily make her way down and around the mountain. The reviews say they are all mountain but I call BS on this pretty sure they are a groomer ski, but they did handle the soft stuff at the bottom of Thredbo due to the turning circle.