1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Use the Force filters, Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

TUTORIAL: How to post in Gear Swap so it sells

Telemark Wanted: Ntn bindings/mounted skis

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by roob, Jan 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. roob

roob Hard Yards

Hi all,

I'm after some ntn gear, either the sole unmounted bindings or mounted on some skis. Ideally a freeride binding, size large (26.5 Crispi).

A bit of a long shot, but let me know!
    Cheers,

Rob

2. fro5t1

fro5t1 Hard Yards

Got a pair of first generation (yellow) freerides you can have. $150 + freight (located in Bright, Vic).

PM me if you are interested.

3. dossa5

dossa5 One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

Got a pair of Liberty Morphics with base plate mounted that above bindings should slide over.
    Also located near Bright. pm if interested