Wanted - Ski Lodge Membership / Share Thredbo

Mark K

First Runs
Jul 6, 2019
Hi All,

I am looking for a ski lodge share at Thredbo. Is anybody looking to sell their share / membership? Or where is the best place to look for advertised shares for sale.

Thanks
Mark

Stuart mckay

First Runs
Feb 18, 2021
Hi All,

I am looking for a ski lodge share at Thredbo. Is anybody looking to sell their share / membership? Or where is the best place to look for advertised shares for sale.

Thanks
Mark
Schuus lodge and two others 12000 contact 0431843837

teleroo

<\unencrypted>
Ski Pass
Jun 19, 2019
Illawarra
Two were advertised in the real estate window there last weekend. $50k and $120k each for a share. Upmarket.

Annabuzzy

That's 'ma Lord Buzzy to you
Ski Pass
Jul 31, 2012
Sydney
I had friends that spent 2.5K on lift tix last year......at Tbo
and thought it was a good deal......
Ha ok. I thought for a moment you’d heard season passes are $2k this year. Had a heart attack

teleroo

<\unencrypted>
Ski Pass
Jun 19, 2019
Illawarra
Well for comparison, I was contemplating a share in High Noon about two years ago, $25k from memory, was listed on Gumtree. Turnak at Guthega was $25k for a share. $15k thereabouts for a share in Thredbo Valley Farm lodge opposite ski tube.

I landed somewhere else, quite happily. But actually quite hard to get into a lodge if you don't know anyone in already. Some have waiting lists etc, only a few returned my polite enquiry emails, many didn't.

teleroo

<\unencrypted>
Ski Pass
Jun 19, 2019
Illawarra
Oh, and the $50 and $120 K jobbies did look fancy inside, more 5* hotel than affordable club style. One may have been Boali??

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

skichanger

A Local
Jan 1, 2012
chaletmyoko.com
Interestingly Schuss has a public list of memberships for sale on their site: https://www.schuss.com.au/assets/General-Documents/member-sellers-list.pdf
Yep and have had for a long time. To be honest one of the best value memberships you could buy. Lodges in 3 resorts and great member rates. We have been members for over 25 years and even though we have not used the membership much in the last 12 years and almost not at all in the last 3, what we have saved has more than paid for the membership.

And no annual fees - winner.

nezumi

One of Us
Ski Pass
May 28, 2009
Melbourne
Yep and have had for a long time. To be honest one of the best value memberships you could buy. Lodges in 3 resorts and great member rates. We have been members for over 25 years and even though we have not used the membership much in the last 12 years and almost not at all in the last 3, what we have saved has more than paid for the membership.

And no annual fees - winner.

It's pretty impressive - if it was Perisher, Falls and Hotham I'd be all over it :p

Reactions: Annabuzzy

shabu_shabu

One of Us
Ski Pass
Jul 21, 2013
No, but it was the realty next to newsagent. Ray White Jindy?? Tell em I sent ya, I might get a cut!
Raine & Horne Thredbo Office. One is Gunyang and the other is Briars, both tiny clubs. On the website they are listed as POA. I note the OP was posted in July 2019. Might have already found a place by now.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass