Bindings Wanted

matt turner

Hard Yards
Feb 17, 2020
Im after some lightweight touring bindings to put on some skis we have for myself and my daughter,looking for something like a, marker alpinist,radical 2 etc but anything else okay as long as not too heavy
We are progressing from cross country skis and am trying to keep the set up cost down until we work out what were doing
Thanks

CarveMan

Tremendous Slouch
Ski Pass
May 12, 2000
Les Hautes Montagnes
aussieskier.com
Im after some lightweight touring bindings to put on some skis we have for myself and my daughter,looking for something like a, marker alpinist,radical 2 etc but anything else okay as long as not too heavy
We are progressing from cross country skis and am trying to keep the set up cost down until we work out what were doing
Thanks
I’ve got some G3 ION 10 and also some ION LT sitting around at work. LT is brakeless just FYI.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Chaeron

Ski-Hike-Blade-Bike-Kayak
Ski Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Dandenong Ranges
Thanks
Welcome to the forum @matt turner - you’ll never look back once you get out there.

Got some kicker skins? ....

Boots....

I’m glad you’re bypassing frame bindings....

Light is right...

matt turner

Hard Yards
Feb 17, 2020
Im thinking of buying some fischer travers boots,unfortunately having trouble finding any shops near me(wollongong) that stock them,not sure whether to take the risk of ordering online
Was planning on ordering some black diamond asencion skins as they are a good price on snowinn

nfip

Cold 'n Rusty
Ski Pass
Jul 24, 2006
Yuin Country
Im thinking of buying some fischer travers boots,unfortunately having trouble finding any shops near me(wollongong) that stock them,not sure whether to take the risk of ordering online
Was planning on ordering some black diamond asencion skins as they are a good price on snowinn
I would never buy boots on-line.
They are the one piece of kit where I will pay full freight.
and welcome to the black hole ! ;)

mr

Old n' Crusty
Ski Pass
Oct 24, 2003
melbourne
buy kicker skins and not full ascensions if you are only testing.

kickers climb well enough for me, half the cost, half the weight, easy fit, anything steeper and im just booting out.

ive got a couple of pairs of full g3 skins ill never use again

Mathewfarrell

First Runs
Mar 29, 2022
I’ve got some G3 ION 10 and also some ION LT sitting around at work. LT is brakeless just FYI.
G'day Carve. Do you still have either of those G3 sets sitting around? I'm in the market for a couple of sets of tech bindings with the magic three - light, cheap, good :)

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using