Free Waxing Iron

Fest

Hard Yards
May 11, 2006
Sydney
I've moved house and want to get rid of my waxing iron. I just never have time to use it and always end up getting it done on the slopes! Hopefully someone will find a use for it. Comes with 2 lots of wax as well.

Price is FREE - but if you want to trade a bomber of delicious Craft Beer I won't say no.

Pickup only - Dulwich Hill in Sydney's inner west. PM for details.

RcRCiOH.jpg

Last edited:

BrewerGrrrrrl

Hard Yards
May 11, 2015
Melbourne
I've moved house and want to get rid of my waxing iron. I just never have time to use it and always end up getting it done on the slopes! Hopefully someone will find a use for it. Comes with 2 lots of wax as well.

Price is FREE - but if you want to trade a bomber of delicious Craft Beer I won't say no.

Pickup is Dulwich Hill in Sydney's inner west. PM for details.

RcRCiOH.jpg
Yes. And i own a brewery....

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

Fest

Hard Yards
May 11, 2006
Sydney
Wow - sounds great but I was really trying to avoid having to post it (being time poor with 2 kids).
Can I leave this here for a day or so to see if I can find someone local?

I'm pretty sure I've had your scotch ale before, if so it's a good brew!

Funky

One of Us
Apr 15, 2002
Happy to assist with your storage issues. I can pick up tomorrow if it works with you as I am somewhat local and in the area.

Pickup only - Dulwich Hill in Sydney's inner west. PM for details.

RcRCiOH.jpg

If @Guido can't make it I'm in Lewisham and will happily take off your hands.

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using