1. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Employment Web and iOS/Android Developer Wanted

Discussion in 'Noticeboard' started by MetroView, Sep 7, 2016.

1. MetroView

MetroView Hard Yards Ski Pass: Gold

SnowZat is a new app which has had a soft release at the end of the Australian snow season. In preparation for our full release for the Northern Hemisphere Winter, we are looking for an additional member of our development team.

We would prefer someone with a passion for the snow industry, hence posting on this forum first. If that is you, and you know a bit about OpenGL web pages and iOS / Android development, we would like to hear from you.

We aren't quite your normal development company, work location and terms of engagement are negotiable (a lot of our team work remotely).

If interested, please send me a PM including some links to your previous work. There is no closing date, if we find the right person we can start yesterday.

trappers likes this.
  2. Jellybeans

Jellybeans not woke enough Ski Pass: Gold

So it sounds like you are trying to tackle the Northern Hemisphere. I do love how the app works and I use it personally, so it is great. But be careful in the North, as chances are you probably have some competitors over there. You would also need to extensive marketing if you actually want to make it go big. I don't do IOS and Android development but Good luck.

3. MetroView

MetroView Hard Yards Ski Pass: Gold

If you are on the slopes a bit, maybe you would like to beta test the app (next update about to be put to the store)? PM me if interested.

We aren't rocking up as a nobody on the US app store thinking that is all we have to do. At least, that is what we tell ourselves that we have a good plan.