1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

What is likely to be skiable this weekend if predictions come to fruition?

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by andc, Jun 29, 2009.

1. andc

andc First Runs

Gday all, long time listener first time caller.
    I am just wondering what is likely to be open or skiable at Thredbo on Saturday/Sunday if we get 40cm by Friday afternoon. GCB? Funnelweb? Cannonball? True blue? Antons, sponars? Koszi express??
    Thanks all!

2. benchives

benchives Part of the Furniture Ski Pass: Gold

Re: CannoWhat is likely to be skiable this weekend if predictions come to fruition?

kosci express is already open if I am not mistaken. Snowgums is already open, so true blue and bushranger are options.

Even if there is a massive dump of 50cms+ I am still reluctant to say basin, karels, anton and sponars will open as I know they take a bit of work. Perhaps one of them.

GCB you can get to with a bit of a hike from kosci if basin and karesls are not open.

welcome andc by the way.

3. Snow Blowey

Snow Blowey Old n' Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

Re: CannoWhat is likely to be skiable this weekend if predictions come to fruition?

Doubt much will be "Open" but just about all of it will be skiable.