1. SPECIAL NOTE TO NEW WEATHERZONE FOLK

If you recently registered and have not received a confirmation email - please check your 'Spam or Junk' folders. Especially if your email is Hotmail. More help with confirmation issues

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Apr├Ęs topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Question When Do Mates Rates Tickets become Available?

Discussion in 'Perisher' started by Arsas, May 27, 2019.

1. Arsas

Arsas One of Us

I have never used my Bring a mate 'Mates Rate' tickets. This season I have some family that want to come down and are booking well in advance. I logged into the dashboard to use the Epic pass benefits but there is no link for the 'Mates Rates' tickets.
    Does anyone know when this is usually available?

2. Snowy Joey

Snowy Joey One of Us Ski Pass: Gold

I have been checking too. From memory same deal last year, seems to be closer to opening day, but who knows when. :rolleyes: Bit of a PITA when you want to start doing some early booking. I have friends coming in aug whom I would like to pass some on to. With 6 epic passes in the family we have a few to pass on.

Arsas likes this.
  3. Arsas

Arsas One of Us

'Bring A Mate' tab on the dashboard epic park benefits starting working yesterday!!

Snowy Joey likes this.