Question Where can I pick up a Thredbo my pass card?

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by Telestrom, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Telestrom

Telestrom A Local

Seems like a basic question, but I can’t find the info on the Thredbo website or a Google search.

If I purchase a pass online, do they only have an option to post it out, or can I pick it up from somewhere?

2. Olgreg

Olgreg One of Us
    Ski Pass: Silver

Yep either the thredbo office in Nuggets or the ticket office in the resort . Take ID

Telestrom likes this.
  3. Scoober

Scoober One of Us

If you're not going for a while then they can post it out. but as olgreg says you can pick it up in Thredbo with ID

Telestrom likes this.
  4. Telestrom

Telestrom A Local

Thanks. Last time I skied at Thredbo was in the days of the sticky tickets attached to the metal tag.

telecrag likes this.
  5. gareth_oau

gareth_oau Pool Room
    Ski Pass: Gold

the queue at Nuggets Crossing won't be anywhere near as long...

Telestrom likes this.
  6. sbm_

sbm_ One of Us

Hey, what are people's experience with getting a MyThredbo card posted?

Ordered a pass last weekend, before our trip this weekend, figured 5 business days would be plenty. But it's looking like a bad call - it hasn't arrived yet, and no tracking provided, or any indication that it's actually been posted at all.

7. Billy_Buttons

Billy_Buttons A Local

Go into the Jindy or Thredders office and they can print one up for you there and they take a smilie snap of you from behind the desk. They can probably cancel the first card stuck in the post.

LaNeige likes this.
  8. sbm_

sbm_ One of Us

Apparently they do not post out rfid cards if the ticket is ordered less than 7-10 business days in advance. Might have been nice to note that somewhere in the store when ordering. Will have to pick it up from the ticket office tomorrow morning.

Grumble grumble, my parcel from a UK online store I ordered at the same time got here yesterday, just sayin.

9. telecrag

telecrag Old n' Crusty

Keep an eye out for a gaper posse, which will include at least one tele, on Sunday. Ok, we are not really gapers, we just feel like it.

10. sbm_

sbm_ One of Us

FWIW the posted card arrived yesterday, took 7 business days. After saying they wouldn't have posted it, it turns out it was posted, at the ticket office saturday morning it took a little while to sort out. So got a backup card at least.

Anyone know what happened to the online account features? I used to be able to reasssign card IDs, see my usage, get lift stats etc, and there was the app. Now you can barely do anything in your account, except buy more passes.

Lifes2good likes this.
  11. climberman

climberman CloudRide1000 Legend

Thredbo website - an absolute fail of a product. Can’t spend my monely with them even when I want to. It’s insane. Mobile version even worse.

LaNeige and sbm_ like this.
  12. Rat trap bindings

Maybe it’s because they haven’t a clue what you want to spend with them, a night at the Keller pehalps?

sastrugi and climberman like this.