1. Coronavirus #StayHome

Official Advice

- People in Australia must stay at least 1.5 metres away from others and gatherings are limited to two people unless you are with your family or household.
    - If you believe you may have contracted the virus, call your doctor (don’t visit) or contact the national Coronavirus Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
    - If you are struggling to breathe or experiencing a medical emergency, call 000.

Information Resources Mental Health Note: This announcement may be closed & This announcement will be reset every few days.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There's more to this forum than meets the eye!

We have a vibrant community here conversing about all sorts of non-snow topics such as music, sport, politics and technology. Simply register to reveal all our Après topics or continue browsing and reading as a guest.

NOTE: This notice may be closed.

Dismiss Notice

Where in Thredbo is Telecrag Game

Discussion in 'Thredbo' started by grifter, Jul 31, 2010.

1. BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave Hard Yards

Re: Where in Thredbo is Telecraig Game

Also think I spotted Telecrag in the bistro last Friday night around 8-8.30. At least it was someone who looked like you Telecrag. If it wasnt you maybe it was the bloke off Mythbusters?.....hehehe

Any idea what was wrong with the guy who collapsed? We checked if they needed any help on our way out (the guy i was with is a firey/paramedic) but they said it was all under control...

??

2. telecrag

telecrag Old n' Crusty Ski Pass: Gold

That would have been me. The guy puked up a shite load of blood, liver condition, but the blood probably came from burst veiny things in the esophagus. The girl (how come all females are girls now to me?) who was with us is a nurse, and helped out until the doctor turned up. He was sent off in an ambulance. Very sad, he was on an annual trip with mates, they have done it every year forever. Hopefully they get at least one more out of him.

Dont drink too much kiddies, its poison.

3. sastrugi

sastrugi At the centre of it all Ski Pass: Gold

Em's climbed all over the world, she loves it. The one and only time i've ever climbed was with V in Whistler, she's about half my size so I was a bit worried about her belaying me, but I shouldn't have been. They're very strong those two! Em also helped plant the espalier apple in our front garden last year [​IMG]

Good on you for saving Spaz's computer's life [​IMG]

#53 sastrugi, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
  4. BigWaveDave

BigWaveDave Hard Yards

Yeah i saw he had blood all over him when they laid him down (we were at the pool tables) but didn't see the reason why. It was all very calm, we heard there had been an ambo called but couldn't figure out what the problem was.

Hope he is OK and next time I spot you I'll say g'day

5. telecrag

[​IMG]

At least he had just had an epic days skiing with lifelong mates. If it was your last day, you would have to be happy with that.

#55 telecrag, Aug 17, 2010
  6. spaz

spaz Hard Yards

Apparently he didn't want to leave, silly bugger. He had past liver failure I'm told. I hope he wasn't there drinking under those circumstances. The bistro staff were very determined to hide the event.

The best way to spot tele is to be in Thredbo the day after good snow. He seems to have set a precedence of arriving a day late. [​IMG] At least on the last trip he did, better speak to your employer about that tele. [​IMG]

#56 spaz, Aug 17, 2010
  7. spaz

spaz Hard Yards

Spotted again as I was leaving Thredbo yesterday. He was walking out of the Tuning shop. This time before the snow arrives.

8. telecrag

Hey spaz, hope the knee prog turns out OK, hopefully scans will show just a tear or something.

9. spaz

spaz Hard Yards

MRI showed a; Tear, Rupture, Crack Fracture, Bone Bruising and Effusion.

Doc reckons I shouldn't be able to currently walk and the pain should be rendering me bedridden on pain killers.

I'll be boarding by this weekend.
    I just need to summon my Ninja powers, add to that some Jedi and bit of bionics - no probs.

10. sastrugi

sastrugi At the centre of it all Ski Pass: Gold

ouchie [​IMG]

Look after yourself Spaz, I know it's great snow now, but you don't want to stuff it up forever.

#60 sastrugi, Aug 26, 2010
  11. telecrag

Buttburger dude, you did think you broke it though.