Where to buy ski trail signs?

Young Angus

One of Us
Ski Pass
Oct 14, 2018
The Bellarine
Anyone know somewhere good to get ski trail signs made to hang around the house? Preferably metal like the ones on the hill (at Hotham at least)...just keen to get some made, either with same names as actual trails or something custom, surely there is somewhere who makes these here in Australia?

robbo mcs

A Local
Ski Pass
Sep 1, 2008
Kenthurst / Jindabyne
Anyone know somewhere good to get ski trail signs made to hang around the house? Preferably metal like the ones on the hill (at Hotham at least)...just keen to get some made, either with same names as actual trails or something custom, surely there is somewhere who makes these here in Australia?
Weirdly, I had some business offering this pop up as an ad somewhere recently, google, FB etc. I don’t recall the name, but I will keep an eye out for it if it pops up again. Annoying how most of those ads are rubbish, but now I want to see that one again, it probably won’t show up LOL

FLI355

One of Us
Ski Pass
Oct 22, 2003
in an office thinking about waist deep powder
Weirdly, I had some business offering this pop up as an ad somewhere recently, google, FB etc. I don’t recall the name, but I will keep an eye out for it if it pops up again. Annoying how most of those ads are rubbish, but now I want to see that one again, it probably won’t show up LOL
A lot of those are made OS that's why we started making our own as postage was a killer

Signs.jpg

Remove ads with a
Ski Pass

or Log in using
Remove ads with a
Ski Pass